- Synthesis and fabrication of nanomaterials for biomedical applications
- Manufacture of nanodevices for biomedical applications
- Nanoscale drug delivery vehicles, therapeutic and diagnostic agents
- Policy and regulations related to biomedical nanoscience and nanotechnology
More on this journal...
The objectives of IJBNN are to establish an effective channel of communication between policy makers, government agencies, academic and research institutions and persons concerned with the complex role of biomedical nanoscience and nanotechnology in society. In particular, the journal will provide a source of high quality peer-reviewed research into the contemporary discipline of nanoscience and a platform for effective communication of the latest findings in biomedical nanotechnology.Readership
IJBNN provides a vehicle to help professionals, academics, researchers and policy makers, working in the field of biomedical nanoscience and nanotechnology, to disseminate information and to learn from each other's work. The journal targets readers in the fields of fundamental and applied nanosciences and the biomedical applications of nanotechnology.Contents
IJBNN publishes original papers, review papers, technical reports, case studies, conference reports, management reports, book reviews, notes, commentaries, and news. Special Issues devoted to important topics in biomedical nanoscience and nanotechnology will occasionally be published.
Browse issuesVol. 2
IJBNN is indexed in:
IJBNN is listed in:
Editor in Chief
- Huang, Xudong, Harvard Medical School, USA
- Bai, Chunli, Chinese Academy of Sciences, China
- Bajcsy, Ruzena, University of California, Berkeley, USA
- Bulte, Jeff W. M., Johns Hopkins University, USA
- Butterfield, D. Allan, University of Kentucky, USA
- Gambhir, Sanjiv S., Stanford University, USA
- Jakobsson, Eric, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, USA
- Li, King C., The Methodist Hospital, USA
- Lieber, Charles M., Harvard University, USA
- Perry, George, University of Texas, USA
- Yacaman, Miguel José, University Of Texas at San Antonio, USA
- Youdim, Moussa B.H., Technion-Rappaport Family Faculty of Medicine, Israel
- White, Anthony R., University of Melbourne, Australia
- Atwood, Craig S., University of Wisconsin-Madison, USA
- Bououdina, Mohamed, University of Bahrain, Bahrain
- Coskuner-Weber, Orkid, University of Texas at San Antonio, USA
- Cuajungco, Math P., California State University Fullerton, USA
- Dedeoglu, Alpaslan, Boston University Medical School, USA
- Fukuyama, Hidenao, Kyoto University, Japan
- Hatabu, Hiroto, Harvard Medical School and Brigham and Women's Hospital, USA
- Jabbari, Esmaiel, University of South Carolina, USA
- Jenkins, Bruce G., Harvard Medical School and Massachusetts General Hospital, USA
- Kesari, Santosh, University of California, San Diego, USA
- Kotera, Hidetoshi, Kyoto University, Japan
- Martins, Ralph, Edith Cowan University, Australia
- Moir, Robert D., Harvard Medical School and Massachusetts General Hospital, USA
- Nadadur, Srikanth, National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences, USA
- Rogers, Jack T., Harvard Medical School and Massachusetts General Hospital, USA
- Shah, M. A., National Institute of Technology, India
- Yang, Peidong, University of California at Berkeley, USA
- Ying, Jackie Yi-Ru, Institute of Bioengineering and Nanotechnology, Singapore
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (taken to mean more than 50%) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles are refereed through a double-blind process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors is available.
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our information on preparing and submitting articles.