| Editor in Chief: Dr. Mehmet Ali Koseoglu |
ISSN online: 2057-0546
ISSN print: 2057-0538
4 issues per year
IJBBM focuses on bibliometric analysis. By analysing published papers in specific academic fields involving all business and management areas, it addresses issues such as publications by year and research themes; contributions by authors, institutions and regions; keywords used; and citations and co-citations. Areas covered include general management, human resource management, strategic management, organisational behaviour, organisation theory, knowledge management, crisis management, family business, business ethics, marketing, accounting, finance, etc., applied to all disciplines, industries and countries.
- Bibliometric indicators
- Growth and obsolescence of topics or methods
- Contributions from authors, institutions and countries
- Journal rankings
- Impact factors
- Citation, co-citation and reference analysis
- Co-word analysis
- Co-author analysis
- Network analysis and visualisation
- Open access and usage
More on this journal...
The main objective of IJBBM is to establish an effective channel of communication between policy makers, government agencies, academic and research institutions and persons concerned with the evolution of business and management disciplines in society. The international dimension is emphasised in order to reflect all countries when demonstrating the evolution of the business and management realms and providing new directions for researchers so that they can improve their agendas and communication possibilities and expand their networks. Readership
IJBBM provides a vehicle to help researchers, academics, policy makers, editors, research institutions and students to disseminate information and to learn from each other’s work. Contents
IJBBM publishes theoretical and empircal articles. While a theoretical article could assess conceptual maturity of issues based on discipline, industry and country, empirical papers provide information based on statistical principles. They must be more than simple literature reviews and must not be merely descriptive.
More on permissions
IJBBM is indexed in:
IJBBM is listed in:
This journal is yet to be included in any lists or directories.
Editor in Chief
- Koseoglu, Mehmet Ali, Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hong Kong SAR, China
Editorial Board Members
- Barca, Mehmet, Social Sciences University of Ankara, Turkey
- Bhattacharya, Sujit, CSIR-NISTADS (National Institute of Science Technology and Development Studies), India
- Chen, Yantai, Zhejiang University of Technology, China
- Cobo, Manuel J., University of Cdiz, Spain
- Craft, Jana, Winona State University, USA
- Di Guardo, Maria Chiara, University of Cagliari, Italy
- Ferreira, Manuel Portugal, Polytechnic Institute of Leiria, Portugal
- Furrer, Olivier, University of Fribourg, Switzerland
- Law, Rob, Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hong Kong SAR, China
- Leydesdorff, Loet, University of Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Lopez-Herrera, Antonio G., University of Granada, Spain
- Natarajan, Vivek S., Lamar University, USA
- Okumus, Fevzi, University of Central Florida, USA
- Ondracek, James, Minot State University, USA
- Ozel, Bulent, Universidad Jaume I, Spain
- Özen, Şükrü, Yildirim Beyazit University, Turkey
- Ronda-Pupo, Guillermo Armando, Universidad Catlica del Norte, Chile
- Thanuskodi, S., Alagappa University, India
- Tsay, Ming-yueh, National Chengchi University, Taiwan
- Wallace, Danny P., University of Alabama, USA
- Zupic, Ivan, University of Ljubljana, Slovenia
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our preparing and submitting articles page.