| Editors in Chief: Prof. Massimo Gastaldi, Prof. Nathan Levialdi |
ISSN online: 1754-2324
ISSN print: 1754-2316
4 issues per year
Expectations of growth of several and differing private and public sectors, especially in light of market liberalisation and increasing attention to quality management, customer satisfaction, technological innovation and value creation, has caused financial markets, customers, public authorities and companies to seek advances in network management and economics that can provide long-term benefits for private/public stakeholders. IJMNE devoted to the study of network industries (e.g. telecommunications, energy, air transport), so that this complex and evolving scenario may be understood.
- Antitrust/network regulatory policy, contract design
- Network form competition, network interconnection
- Cooperative networks, joint ventures, strategic alliances, licensing
- Network economics, finance/risk management, investments evaluation
- Franchising, entrepreneurship
- Innovation, IT, e-network economics/management
- Network externalities/industry structures, industrial organisation
- Network management, pricing strategies
- Networks' effects in multi-sided platform industries
- Network internationalisation, sustainable development, market efficiency
- Network relations in service sectors, marketing networks
- Quality management in network sectors
- Supply chain networks, technological change
- Theoretical approaches, firm theory, industry studies
- Virtual networks, cluster networks
More on this journal...
The objective of IJMNE is to establish an effective and up-to-date channel of communication between academic and research institutions, government agencies, policy makers and persons concerned with the economic management of networks. Accordingly, the purpose of the journal is to provide an international discussion forum to promote advanced research and practice of new managerial solutions, technical innovations and economic theories.Readership
In light of its scope, the intended readership of and contributors to IJMNE are academics, applied mathematicians, economists, engineers, operation research analysts, policy makers, regulators and other researchers concerned with network organisation in both public and private sectors.Contents
IJMNE welcomes high quality, original and unpublished works including theoretical studies, technical reports, conference reports, management reports, book reviews, notes, commentaries and news. Case studies are welcome. Special Issues devoted to important topics related to specific and elected sectors and/or industries will occasionally be published.
More on permissions
IJMNE is indexed in:
IJMNE is listed in:
Editors in Chief
- Gastaldi, Massimo, University of L’Aquila, Italy
- Levialdi, Nathan, University of Rome Tor Vergata, Italy
Regional Editor America
- Economides, Nicholas S., New York University, USA
Regional Editor Australia Asia
- Madden, Gary, Curtin University of Technology, Australia
Regional Editor Europe
- Koh, Siau Ching Lenny, University of Sheffield, UK
Subject Editor (Networks and Sustainability)
- Lombardi, Ginevra Virginia, University of Florence, Italy
Editorial Board Members
- Alleman, James, University of Colorado, USA
- Bohlin, Erik, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
- Cooper, Russel J., Macquarie University, Australia
- Dell, Peter, Curtin University of Technology, Australia
- Ford, George S., Phoenix Center for Advanced Legal & Economic Public Policy Studies, USA
- Gómez-Barroso, José Luis, UNED – Universidad Nacional de Educación a Distancia, Spain
- Geoffron, Patrice, Université Paris Dauphine, France
- Kulatilaka, Nalin, Boston University, USA
- Lou, Sheldon X.C., California State University, USA
- Nijkamp, Peter, Free University, Netherlands
- Noam, Eli M., Columbia University, USA
- Pogorel, Gérard, Ecole Nationale Supérieure des Télécommunications, France
- Potgieter, Petrus, University of South Africa, South Africa
- Preissl, Brigitte, German National Library of Economics (ZBW), Germany
- Reggiani, Aura, Università di Bologna, Italy
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.