- Hybrid information technology
- Digital convergence
- Multimedia convergence
- Pervasive/ubiquitous computing and systems
- Cloud computing
- Trusted computing and security in convergence
- Intelligent communications and networks
- Bio-inspired computing
More on this journal...
IJITCC publishes state-of-the-art international research in all areas of information technology, communications and convergence (ITCC). It aims to bring together the researchers from academia and industry as well as practitioners to share ideas, problems and solutions relating to the multifaceted aspects of ITCC, and to disseminate the most innovative research and development of all aspects of ITCC, including their models, services, and novel applications associated with their utilisation.Readership
In accordance with this journalís characteristics and coverage, each paper will be of interest to many clients inside and outside the IT department, but it will be of immediate and compelling value to the following roles:
- Research Groups: specialists in the institution or the university who study and develop new technology
- End User Organisations: emerging technology development groups, strategic technology planners, strategic business planners, CTOs, CIOs, lead architects and other senior IT staff
- Vendor and Service Provider Organisations: strategic product planners and marketers in product or service provider companies, including consulting and sourcing organisations
- Investors: long-term investors
IJITCC readers can understand future dynamic technologies and business changes and develop new products and services in order for their organisations to flourish.
IJITCC serves as a medium to report, via original papers, survey papers, technical reports, extended/improved conference papers, experience, case studies, and trend-setting ideas on advances in ITCC as well as potential future directions and issues. Furthermore, Special Issues devoted to important topics in future generation information technology, communications and convergence will occasionally be published.
More on permissions
IJITCC is indexed in:
IJITCC is listed in:
Editor in Chief
- Gaeta, Matteo, University of Salerno, Italy
- Lee, Jong-Hyouk, Sangmyung University, South Korea
- Hossain, M. Shamim, King Saud University, Saudi Arabia
- Imran, Muhammad, King Saud University, Saudi Arabia
- Lee, Changhoon, Seoul National University of Science and Technology, South Korea
- Liang, Xuefeng, Kyoto University, Japan
- Arabnia, Hamid R., University of Georgia, USA
- Atiquzzaman, Mohammed, University of Oklahoma, USA
- Chao, Han-Chieh, National Dong Hwa University, Taiwan
- Gavish, Bezalel, Southern Methodist University, USA
- Hong, Tzung-Pei, National University of Kaohsiung, Taiwan
- Reformat, Marek, University of Alberta, Canada
- Viedma, Enrique Herrera, University of Granada, Spain
Editorial Board Members
- Chang, Hangbae, Chung-Ang University, South Korea
- Hsu, Ching-Hsien, Chung Hua University, Taiwan
- Kumar, Gulshan, Lovely Professional University, India
- Ni, Jun, Shanghai Sanda University, China
- Novak, Vilem, University of Ostrava, Czech Republic
- Vitabile, Salvatore, University of Palermo, Italy
- Zhang, Yanqing, Georgia State University, USA
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.