- Creative computing philosophy
- Creative computing theory
- Creative computing principles
- Creative computing modelling
- Creative computing development methods
- Creative computing support environment
- Creative computing applications
- Creative computing evaluation
More on this journal...
The objectives of IJCrC are to promote the research, development and practice of creative computing. The international dimension is emphasised in order to overcome cultural and national barriers and to meet the needs of accelerating technological change and changes in the global economy. IJCrC can help to shape a significant body of research in the field of creative computing, the results of which can be shared across institutions, governments, researchers and students, and also industry.Readership
IJCrC provides a vehicle to help professionals, academics, researchers, graduate students and managers working in the field of creative computing to disseminate information and to learn from each other’s work.Contents
IJCrC publishes original and review papers, technical reports and case studies. Contributions may be by submission or invitation, and proposals for Special Issues devoted to important topics in creative computing are welcome.
More on permissions
IJCrC is indexed in:
IJCrC is listed in:
Editor in Chief
- Yang, Hongji, Bath Spa University, UK
Editorial Board Members
- Barile, Nello, Università IULM, Italy
- Chan, W.K., City University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR, China
- Chu, William, Tunghai University, Taiwan
- Connor, Andy, Aukland University of Technology, New Zealand
- Crnkovic, Ivica, Chalmers University of Technology , Sweden
- Edmonds, Ernest, De Montfort University, UK and University of Technology, Sydney, Australia
- Gold, Nicolas, University College London, UK
- Harman, Mark, University College London, UK
- Hendler, Jim, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute , USA
- Hugill, Andrew, Bath Spa University, UK
- Jia, Jinyuan, Tongji University, China
- Jones, Sara, City University London, UK
- Lindstaedt, Stefanie, Know-Center GmbH, Austria
- Liu, Lin, Tsinghua University, China
- Lung, Chung-Horng, Carleton University, Canada
- Ma, Jianhua, Hosei University, Japan
- Maiden, Neil, City University London, UK
- Mei, Hong, Peking University, China
- Oliveros, Pauline, Deep Listening, USA
- Pang, Yanwei, Tianjin University, China
- Peng, Yonghong, Bradford University, UK
- Tilley, Scott, Florida Institute of Technology, USA
- Tsai, Wei-Tek, Arizona State University, USA
- Zhao, Jianjun, Shanghai Jiaotong University, China
- Zhu, Hong, Oxford Brookes University, UK
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.