Calls for papers
International Journal of Technology, Policy and Management
Special Issue on: "Solar/Renewable Energy Technology, Policy and Management"
Dr. Kun Liao, Central Washington University, USA
Dr. Feng Shi, Northern New Mexico College, USA
The sun provides the earth with as much energy every hour as human civilization uses every year. If the tiniest fraction of that sunlight were to be captured and used in the place of fossil fuels, there would be no need to emit any greenhouse gases from any power plant.
There are many solar/renewable technology research and facilities all over the world. The potential market calls for more research on solar technology commercialization as well as governmental solar/renewable energy policies such as incentive plans.
Potential authors are invited to submit research focusing on new technology commercialization, business management and governmental policies. The goal is to prepare a reference issue of managing and promoting solar/renewable technology.Subject Coverage
Suitable topics include, but are not limited to:
- Solar/renewable technology innovations
- Solar/renewable technology screening and forecasting
- Solar/renewable engineering models
- Solar/renewable equipment installation and maintenance
- Solar/renewable project reviews
- Solar/renewable based ecological or green city planning
- Frameworks for the management solar/renewable technology
- Business model of solar/renewable technology
- Economic performance of solar/renewable technology firms
- Regulation and solar/renewable technology management in different cultures and in multinational enterprises
Notes for Prospective Authors
Submitted papers should not have been previously published nor be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere. (N.B. Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper was not originally copyrighted and if it has been completely re-written).
All papers are refereed through a peer review process. A guide for authors, sample copies and other relevant information for submitting papers are available on the Author Guidelines page
1-2 page abstract due: 15 October 2010
Notification to authors: 1 November 2010
Submission of manuscripts due: 1 April 2011
Notification to authors: 15 May 2011
Final drafts of papers: 1 August 2011