- Virtual reality
- Internet finance
- Internet of things
- Cloud computing
- Social networking
- Internet of vehicles
- Edge/fog computing
- Security, trust, privacy
- Cyber-physical systems
- Big data and databases
- Simulation/experimental tools
- Web searching and data mining
- Semantic Web, Web applications
- Network infrastructures and performance
- Web/services computing, mobile/pervasive computing
More on this journal...
The objectives of IJWS are to present and stimulate the advances of new theories, the future development of new models, new methodologies and new tools for building a variety of embodiments of web-based systems and applications. The journal also aims to establish an effective channel of communication between decision makers, academic and research institutions and persons concerned with the academic research and practical deployment of web science. IJWS provides a high-quality platform for this purpose.Readership
IJWS provides a vehicle to help professionals, academics, researchers and policy makers working in the fields of web theories, services, applications, standards and tools to disseminate information and to learn from each other's work.Contents
IJWS is devoted to the publication of high quality papers on theoretical developments and practical applications in web science. Original research papers, state-of-the-art reviews and technical notes are invited for publication. Special attention will be given to papers focusing on new advances in web theories and technologies. Special Issues devoted to important topics in web science and technologies will occasionally be published.
More on permissions
IJWS is indexed in:
IJWS is listed in:
Editor in Chief
- Wang, Shangguang, Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications, China
- Chou, Wu, Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd, China
- Leung, Victor C. M., The University of British Columbia, Canada
- Trunfio, Paolo, University of Calabria, Italy
- Vasilakos, Athanasios, Lulea University of Technology, Sweden
- Apduhan, Bernady O., Kyushu Sangyo University, Japan
- Aversa, Rocco, Second University of Naples, Italy
- Chen, Liang, Sun Yat-Sen University, China
- Wong, Kok-Seng, Soongsil University, South Korea
- Zhou, Ao, Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications, China
Editorial Board Members
- Bhatt, Chintan, Charotar University of Science and Technology, India
- D'Mello, Demian Antony, St. Joseph Engineering College, India
- Houben, Geert-Jan, Delft University of Technology, Netherlands
- Mcheick, Hamid, Université du Québec à Chicoutimi, Canada
- Upadhyay, Nitin, Goa Institute of Management, India
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.