- Management of agricultural resources
- Planning and development
- Sustainability and efficiency
- Impact assessment
- Modelling and simulation
- Information/database systems
- Decision support systems
- Supply chain management, logistics and traceability
- E-business, e-commerce, e-government, e-society, e-learning, e-services
- ICT adoption, green ICT technologies
- ICT in climate change/global warming, cultivation/pastoral areas/rural development
- Innovative technologies in agritourism and ecotourism
- New technologies in ecosystems management, forestry and natural resources
- GIS and applications
- Precision farming systems
More on this journal...
IJSAMI aims to cultivate the generic idea of sustainable management and ICT. Its objectives are to:
- Raise the awareness of the importance of sustainable management and ICT research in agriculture, food and the environment
- Focus on excellence in developing sustainable management and ICT methodologies, models and techniques to deal with major decision making problems in agriculture, food and the environment
- Provide insights into the latest sustainable management and ICT developments, and
- Offer a networking forum for academic researchers and industry practitioners
IJSAMI shapes its readership from the research needs of a wide-ranging but tightly focused set of groups that are actively involved in advancing the field of management and ICT in agriculture, food and the environment. These groups include academic researchers active within the areas of information technology, operations research and management science. Industry practitioners and professionals are also expected to benefit from the journal content.Contents
IJSAMI publishes peer reviewed applied and theoretical research papers. Special Issues devoted to important topics in sustainable agricultural management and informatics and related topics will be published occasionally.
IJSAMI is indexed in:
IJSAMI is listed in:
Editor in Chief
- Manos , Basil, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece
- Andreopoulou, Zacharoula, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece
- Berbel, Julio, University of Cordoba, Spain
- Schiefer, Gerhard, University of Bonn, Germany
- Viaggi, Davide, University of Bologna, Italy
- Vlachopoulou, Maro, University of Macedonia, Greece
Editorial Board Members
- Armstrong, Leisa, Edith Cowan University, Australia
- Avramidis, Stavros, University of British Coloumbia, Canada
- Bochtis, Dionysis, Aarhus University, Denmark
- Bournaris, Thomas, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece
- Ehlinger, Timothy, University of Wisconsin – Milwaukee, USA
- Islam, Fakhrul, Bangbandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Agricultural University, Bangladesh
- Ivask, Mari, Tallinn University of Technology, Estonia
- Li, He, China Agricultural University, China
- Li, Shujun, Chinese Academy of Agricultural Mechanization Sciences, China
- Louca, Soulla, University of Nicosia, Cyprus
- Manthou, Vasiliki, University of Macedonia, Greece
- Matopoulos, Aristides, University of Aston, UK
- Mesa-Jurado, Maria A., El Colegio de la Frontera Sur, Mexico
- Nanseki, Teruaki, Kyushu University, Japan
- Orozco, Allan, University of Costa Rica, Costa Rica
- Panagopoulos, Thomas, University of Algarve, Portugal
- Papathanasiou, Jason, University of Macedonia, Greece
- Polman, Nico, Wageningen UR, Netherlands
- Raggi, Meri, University of Bologna, Italy
- Riesgo, Laura, University of Pablo de Olavide, Spain
- Rozakis, Stelios, Agricultural University of Athens, Greece
- Vacik, Harald, University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences (BOKU), Austria
- Zaharia, Tania, National Institute for Research and Development in Environmental Protection, INCDPM, Romania
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (taken to mean more than 50%) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles are refereed through a double-blind process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no fees for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our Submitting articles page.