- Rapidly growing/emerging economies, economic growth
- Responsible management, responsible business initiatives
- Corporate governance, corporate social responsibility, business ethics
- Triple bottom line (TBL) and multi-stakeholder perspective
- Workplace and labour relations
- Role of regulations, codes of conduct
- Roles of government, private sector and civil society
- Inclusive development, sustainable development
- Regional and country comparisons vis-à--vis social responsibility, business ethics
- Community: multi-sector partnerships and collaboration, social responsibility
More on this journal...
The objective of IJRMEE is to address issues of responsible management as advocated in the emerging concept of CSR which advocates moving away from a 'shareholder alone' focus to a 'multi-stakeholder' focus. It aims to explore how this works/would work in emerging economies from the perspectives of investors, employees, business partners, customers, regulators, supply chain, local communities, the environment and society at large.
IJRMEE aims to extend beyond the boundaries of CSR by examining critically the complexities of inter-relations between stakeholders and developing theoretical insights and frameworks to see reality differently, to improve practice and to explore alternative futures. It aims to address areas including ethical behaviour, critical management, governance, human rights, responsible innovation, socio-economic challenges to economic development, humanitarian services and futures research.
IJRMEE provides a vehicle to help academics, professionals, researchers and policy makers working in the field of responsible management to create and disseminate quality knowledge. The journal also provides a forum to allow interested parties to learn from each other's work.Contents
IJRMEE publishes original research: conceptual papers, empirical papers, review papers, case studies and book reviews. Special Issues devoted to important topics in responsible management in emerging economies will be published occasionally.
This title is not yet published.
More on permissions
IJRMEE is indexed in:
IJRMEE is listed in:
This journal is yet to be included in any lists or directories.
Editor in Chief
- Das Gupta, Ananda, Indian Institute of Plantation Management, India
- Idowu, Samuel, London Metropolitan University, UK
- Isaksson, Lars E., Bond University, Australia
- Das Gupta, Debarati, International Management Institute, New Delhi, India
Editorial Board Members
- Aluchna, Maria, SGH Warsaw School of Economics, Poland
- Camilleri, Mark Anthony, University of Malta, Malta
- Capaldi, Nicholas, Loyola University New Orleans, USA
- Carroll, Archie B., University of Georgia, USA
- Chatterjee, Samir Ranjan, Curtin University, Australia
- Chatterjee, Debashis, International Management Institute, India
- Cheruiyot, Thomas K., Moi University, Kenya
- Díaz Díaz, Belén, University of Cantabria, Spain
- Das Gupta, Sukti, International Labour Organization (ILO), Switzerland
- Enderle, Georges, University of Notre Dame, USA
- Karnani, Aneel, University of Michigan, USA
- Lu, Xiaohe, Shanghai Academy of Social Sciences, China
- Michalos, Alex C., University of Northern British Columbia, Canada
- Parmar, Bidhan L., University of Virginia, USA
- Schmidpeter, René, Cologne Business School (CBS), Germany
- Sitnikov, Catalina Soriana, University of Craiova, Romania
- Szekely, Francisco, IMD Business School, Switzerland
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.