| Editor in Chief: Prof. V. C. Venkatesh |
ISSN online: 1755-2079
ISSN print: 1755-2060
4 issues per year
IJPTech promotes advances in precision technology accompanied by the underlying science and mathematics. It deals with normal, precision, high precision and ultra-precision machining processes and the machine tools, cutting tools and measurement systems involved in these processes. Precision is defined as something which is repetitive but not necessarily accurate. The ideal product, process or system is that which is precise and accurate as well. The journal welcomes papers of an engineering, scientific and mathematical nature.
- Precision cutting tools, materials
- Mechanics of precision machining/polishing
- Precision, high precision, ultra-precision machine tools
- Hydrodynamic/hydrostatic/gas bearings
- Precision metrology
- Clean rooms
- Microelectromechanical systems (MEMS)
- Energy particle beam machining
More on this journal...
The objective of IJPTech is to provide a forum for state-of-the-art international research in all areas of precision technology as defined by the late Professor Taniguchi, a pioneer in this area and the inventor of the word nanotechnology. It embraces all activities ranging from the micrometre to the nanometer. Science and mathematics must form a part of papers submitted for publication in this journal.Readership
IJPTech provides a vehicle to help professionals, academics, researchers and policy makers, working in the field of precision technology management, precision science and engineering and business education, to disseminate information and to learn from each other's work.Contents
IJPTech publishes original papers, review papers, technical reports, case studies and book reviews pertaining to precision technology. Special issues devoted to important topics in precision technology are encouraged and will be published.
IJPTech is indexed in:
IJPTech is listed in:
Editor in Chief
- Venkatesh, V. C., University of Nevada-Las Vegas, USA
- Fang, Fengzhou, Tianjin University, China
- Jain, V.K., Indian Institute of Technology, India
- Afzulparkar, Nitin, Asian Institute of Technology, Thailand
- Aitchison, David, University of Canterbury, New Zealand
- Brevern, P., Multimedia University, Malaysia
- Izman, S., University of Technology-Malaysia, Malaysia
- Jain, Neelesh Kumar, Indian Institute of Technology Indore, India
- Jawahir, I. S., University of Kentucky, USA
- McGeough, Joe A., University of Edinburgh, UK
- Rahman, Mustafizur, National University of Singapore, Singapore
- Sladek, Jerzy, Cracow University of Technology, Poland
- Weckenmann, Albert A., University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Germany
- Whitehouse, David, University of Warwick, UK
- Yousif, B F, University of Southern Queensland, Australia
- Yuan, S.M., Beihang University, China
- Zhong, Zhao Wei, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (taken to mean more than 50%) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles are refereed through a double-blind process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors is available.
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our Submitting articles page.