- Precision cutting tools, materials
- Mechanics of precision machining/polishing
- Precision, high precision, ultra-precision machine tools
- Hydrodynamic/hydrostatic/gas bearings
- Precision metrology
- Clean rooms
- Microelectromechanical systems (MEMS)
- Energy particle beam machining
More on this journal...
The objective of IJPTech is to provide a forum for state-of-the-art international research in all areas of precision technology as defined by the late Professor Taniguchi, a pioneer in this area and the inventor of the word nanotechnology. It embraces all activities ranging from the micrometre to the nanometer. Science and mathematics must form a part of papers submitted for publication in this journal.Readership
IJPTech provides a vehicle to help professionals, academics, researchers and policy makers, working in the field of precision technology management, precision science and engineering and business education, to disseminate information and to learn from each other's work.Contents
IJPTech publishes original papers, review papers, technical reports, case studies and book reviews pertaining to precision technology. Special issues devoted to important topics in precision technology are encouraged and will be published.
More on permissions
IJPTech is indexed in:
IJPTech is listed in:
Editor in Chief
- Jain, V.K., (Prof. Retired, I.I.T. Kanpur, India) Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology, Bhopal, India
- Pande, S.S., Indian Institute of Technology Bombay, India
- Yousif, Belal, University of Southern Queensland, Australia
Editorial Board Members
- Afzulparkar, Nitin, Asian Institute of Technology, Thailand
- Aitchison, David, University of Canterbury, New Zealand
- Balasubramaniam, R., Bhabha Atomic Research Centre, India
- Brevern, P., Multimedia University, Malaysia
- Bukkapatnam, Satish T.S., Oklahoma State University and Texas A&M University, USA
- Dixit, Uday Shanker, Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati, India
- Hassan, Ashraf, Benha University, Egypt
- Izman, S., University of Technology-Malaysia, Malaysia
- Jain, Neelesh Kumar, Indian Institute of Technology Indore, India
- Jain, Pramod Kumar, Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee, India
- Jain, Syadwad, Intel Corporation, USA
- Jawahir, I. S., University of Kentucky, USA
- McGeough, Joe A., University of Edinburgh, UK
- Posinasetti, Nageswara Rao, University of Northern Iowa, USA
- Rahman, Mustafizur, National University of Singapore, Singapore
- Ramkumar, Janakarajan, Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, India
- Sladek, Jerzy, Cracow University of Technology, Poland
- Weckenmann, Albert A., University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Germany
- Whitehouse, David, University of Warwick, UK
- Yuan, S.M., Beihang University, China
- Zhong, Zhao Wei, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.