- Origins, uniqueness of nuclear law
- Legislative process
- Regulatory bodies, licensing, inspection, enforcement
- Radiation protection, emergency preparedness/responses
- Nuclear safety/regulation/prevention; management of nuclear accidents
- Convention on Nuclear Safety and the Concept of Nuclear Safety Culture
- Convention on Early Notification and the Convention on Assistance
- Trade/transport of nuclear materials/equipment
- Specificity of nuclear trade rules
- Constraints imposed on international nuclear trade by nuclear export control regimes
- Competition/deregulation: competition law in the nuclear field
- Reliability of contractual relations in international nuclear trade
- Legal status of repositories for long-lived radioactive waste
- Nuclear liability/cover
- International law issues raised by global terrorism
More on this journal...
The goals of IJNucL are to provide a forum for thoughtful analysis focusing on issues of concern to nuclear law and regulations, to arrange for and promote studies and the knowledge of legal problems related to the peaceful use of nuclear energy under the special aspects of the protection of man and his environment, to help promote the exchange of information and to contribute the development of legislation governing the peaceful uses of nuclear energy. IJNucL will draw together, analyse and propagate on a world-wide basis, information on nuclear legislation, jurisprudence, international agreements, other relevant developments in the field of nuclear law.
Managers, legal practitioners, judges and academics, researchers, scholars, law firms, university law libraries, policy-makers, government agencies and departments, institutions. Contents
IJNucL will publish high quality theoretical and practical issues, critical analysis of current issues from a wide variety of topics refereed and written to the highest standards, providing innovative and authoritative appraisals of current and emerging concepts, policies and practice about nuclear law. The journal style and dialogue will be inclusive and attempt to involve all those who are interested in issues of nuclear law.
IJNucL publishes original papers, theoretical (literature review based), empirical (work surveys and case studies) critically reflective work (thought-leadership commentaries) describing and developing pertinent insights into the broad subject matter, conference reports, relevant reports and news, book reviews and briefs. Commentaries on papers and reports published in the Journal are encouraged. Authors will have the opportunity to respond to the commentary on their work before the entire treatment is published.
More on permissions
IJNucL is indexed in:
IJNucL is listed in:
- El Baradei, Mohamed, Austria
Editor in Chief
- Schärf, Wolf-Georg, Austria
- Maïsseu, André, WONUC, France
Regional Editor Africa
- Elk, Rodney, National Nuclear Regulator, South Africa
Regional Editor Europe
- Horbach, Nathalie, Netherlands
Regional Editor Latin America
- Puig, Diva E., Instituto Militar de Estudios Superiores , Uruguay
Regional Editor North America
- Brown, II, Omer F., Harmon, Wilmot & Brown, L.L.P., USA
Editorial Board Members
- Asgarkhani, Abu Mohammad, University of Tehran, Iran
- Bekker, Pieter H.F., Crowell & Moring LLP, USA
- Berger, Stanley, Ontario Power Generation Inc. , Canada
- Dajani, Mahdi, Egypt
- Dizon Go, Michelle, Department of Environment and Natural Resources, Philippines
- Grilc, Peter, University of Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Handrlica, Jakub, Law Faculty, Charles IV. University in Prague, Czech Republic
- Hinteregger, Monika, University of Graz, Austria
- Javanainen, Jyrki, Teollisuuden Voima Oy, Finland
- Karmirmirukyan, Arshaluys, Armenian Nuclear Regulatory Authority, Armenia
- Kueny, Laurent Paul, Autorité de sûreté nucléaire, France
- Lasocki, Dariusz, Polish Academy of Science, Poland
- Lavos-Coimbra, Guilhermina, The Federal Rural University of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Loriot, François, USA
- Mahmoudi, Said, Stockholm University, Sweden
- Mann, Thomas, Georg-August-Universität Göttingen, Germany
- Mobarak, Mahmood, King Faisal University, Saudi Arabia
- Mohan, M. P. Ram, The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI), India
- Muntzing, L. Manning, USA
- Paez, Mariano, CNEA, Argentina
- Poernomo, Moendi, Indonesian Nuclear Energy Regulatory Agency (BAPETEN), Indonesia
- Pop, Flore, Babes-Bolyai University of Cluj-Napoca, Romania
- Quentin, Michel, University of Liege, Belgium
- Richards, Mark, Pinsent Masons, UK
- Singh, B.B., Hooseinally Visram & Co., India
- Soentono, Soedyartomo, National Nuclear Energy Agency of the Rep.of Indonesia (BATAN), Indonesia
- Sousa Ferro, Miguel, Portuguese Independent Commission for Radiological Protection and Nuclear Safety, Portugal
- Telalian, Maria, Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Permanent Mission of Greece to the United Nations, Greece
- Thong, Ha Van, Institute for Nuclear Science and Techniques, Vietnam
- Zhantikin, Timur, Kazakhstan Atomic Energy Committee, Kazakhstan
- Zhaohui, Li, China National Nuclear Corp., China
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.