| Editor in Chief: Philippe Auziere |
ISSN online: 2043-0337
ISSN print: 2043-0329
4 issues per year
Three Mile Island, Chernobyl, Fukushima: for the third time, a nuclear power plant suffered a serious accident, precipitating a global review of the way to govern nuclear safety and security. From these accidents, the international community must learn in order to improve international co-operation, both in terms of crisis management and prevention of risks. IJNSS provides an invaluable opportunity to exchange information on the implications of safe and secure operation of nuclear power plants and approaches taken by countries worldwide.
- Strategic, managerial, organisational issues; TQM and environmental management
- Macroeconomics, nuclear economics and business
- Technological advances, issues, innovation, hazards; role of ICTs
- Analysis/assessment methodologies, performance measurement
- Governance, policy strategy, assessment, review
- National/international environmental protection policy; ecosystem research
- Ecological/environmental impacts; risk assessment/legal aspects of pollution
- Waste disposal strategies; clean technologies
- Energy security and risk assessment; policy, standards and regulations
- Critical infrastructures design, protection, management
- Risk assessment, control, characterisation, perception, communications, models
- Integrated risk assessment and safety management
- Nuclear systems management, transport, resource development, power quality
- Public policy, regulations, governance and nuclear use; public attitudes
- Knowledge-based policies and education; knowledge transfer
More on this journal...
The objectives of IJNSS are to establish an effective channel of communication between policy makers, government agencies, public authorities, academic and research institutions, citizens, consumer bodies, professionals industry, concerned with the safety and security of nuclear energy units. It also aims to promote and coordinate developments in the field of nuclear safety and security, and to provide authoritative, reliable information on nuclear safety and security for use in policy analyses and decision making that contributes to sustainable development in the framework of a global economy. The international dimension is emphasised in order to overcome cultural and national barriers and to meet the needs for a safe and secure development of nuclear energy. Readership
Policy makers and planners, operators, decision makers, international agencies, university academics, researchers, business leaders, managers, professionals, union leaders, practitioners, consultantsContents
IJNSS publishes original works, review papers, technical reports and state-of-the-art reviews, advancing theoretical constructs (including concepts, models, algorithms, methods, etc.).
This title is not yet published.
More on permissions
IJNSS is indexed in:
IJNSS is listed in:
This journal is yet to be included in any lists or directories.
- Maïsseu, André, WONUC, France
Editor in Chief
- Auziere, Philippe , AREVA, France
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our preparing and submitting articles page.