- Theories and general methods in dynamical systems
- Partial differential equations
- Ordinary differential equations
- Functional differential equations
- Impulsive differential equations
- Stochastic differential equations
- Differential equations in abstract space
- Difference and partial difference equations
- Dynamic equations on time scales
- Integral and integral differential equations
- Fractional differential equations
- Applications in biology, economics, engineering, physics, and related areas
More on this journal...
IJDSDE provides a lively forum for the communications of original research. Its objective is the timely dissemination of original research work on dynamical systems and differential equations.Readership
The audience of IJDSDE consists of mathematicians, physicists, engineers, chemist, biologists, economists, researchers, academics and graduate students in dynamical systems, differential equations, applied mathematics and related disciplines.Contents
IJDSDE publishes original peer-reviewed papers which include research papers, comprehensive survey articles, conference reports and book reviews within the whole field of dynamical systems and differential equations, and it will continue to provide information on the latest trends and developments in this ever-expanding subject. Special Issues devoted to important topics on dynamical systems and differential equations and applications will occasionally be published.
Browse issuesVol. 4
IJDSDE is indexed in:
IJDSDE is listed in:
Editor in Chief
- Zhou, Yong, Xiangtan University, China
- Agarwal, Ravi P., Texas A&M University Kingsville, USA
- Bohner, Martin, Missouri University of Science and Technology, USA
- Bona, Jerry L., University of Illinois at Chicago, USA
- Bressan, Alberto, The Pennsylvania State University, USA
- Buttazzo, Giuseppe, University of Pisa, Italy
- Chicone, Carmen, University of Missouri, USA
- Chipot, Michel M., University of Zurich, Switzerland
- Chow, Shui-Nee, Georgia Institute of Technology, USA
- Chua, Leon O., University of California at Berkeley, USA
- Demidenko, Gennadii, Russian Academy of Sciences, Russian Federation
- Dolcetta, Italo Capuzzo, Universita Roma La Sapienza, Italy
- Dosly, Ondrej, Masaryk University, Czech Republic
- Friedman, Avner, Ohio State University, USA
- Gontar, Vladimir, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Israel
- Gopalsamy, K., Flinders University, Australia
- Guo, Boling, Institute of Applied Physics and Computational Mathematics, China
- Gyori, Istvan, University of Veszprem, Hungary
- Hietarinta, Jarmo, University of Turku, Finland
- Kloeden, Peter, J.W. Goethe Universitaet, Germany
- Kocic, Vlajko L., Xavier University of Louisisna, USA
- Krisztin, Tibor, University of Szeged, Hungary
- Ladas, Gerasimos, University of Rhode Island, USA
- LeFloch, Philippe G., University of Paris VI, France
- Li, Ta-tsien, Fudan University, China
- Nagel, Rainer, Universität Tübingen, Germany
- Nakao, Mitsuhiro, Kyushu University, Japan
- Nieto, Juan J., Universidad de Santiago de Compostela, Spain
- Nishimura, Kazuo, Kyoto University, Japan
- Nussbaum, Roger, Rutgers University, USA
- O’Regan, Donal, National University of Ireland, Galway, Ireland
- Palis Jr, Jacob, Instituto de Matematica Pura e Aplicada – IMPA, Brazil
- Pao, C.V., North Carolina State University, USA
- Papageorgiou, Nikolaos S., National Technical University, Greece
- Peterson, Allan, University of Nebraska-Lincoln, USA
- Reissig, Michael, TU Bergakademie Freiberg, Germany
- Sambandham, M., Morehouse College, USA
- Samoilenko, Anatoliy, National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, Ukraine
- Scheel, Arnd, University of Minnesota, USA
- Simonett, Gieri, Vanderbilt University, USA
- Straughan, Brian, Durham University, UK
- Trujillo, Juan J., Universidad de La Laguna, Spain
- Véron, Laurent, Université François-Rabelais, France
- Vajravelu, Kuppalapalle, University of Central Florida, USA
- Wolkowicz, Gail S. K., McMaster University, Canada
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (taken to mean more than 50%) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles are refereed through a double-blind process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors is available.
All articles for this journal must be submitted via email.
Read our Author Guidelines.
Meet all requirements listed in our Submissions Checklist.
Send one copy of your article via email to
Prof. Yong Zhou (yzhouxtu.edu.cn).