- Computing concepts and methods for global convergence
- Mobile/quantum/grid/cluster/cloud computing
- Artificial intelligence
- Multimedia and global learning
- Flexible manufacturing systems
- Knowledge management
- Database applications, data mining, spatial data
- Parallel/distributed systems, fuzzy systems
- Systems science and analysis
- Visualization of procedures in space and time
- Geographic information systems
- Global change and economic convergence
- Global studies and international development
- Social spaces and pattern recognition
More on this journal...
IJConvC aims to provide high-quality scientific research results, building a solid base for further development of convergence computing. The journal seeks to motivate and inspire more scholars to pursue further research for the dynamic development of convergence computing.Readership
IJConvC provides a platform to help upper level undergraduates, graduate students, professionals, academics, researchers and policy makers working in corresponding fields to disseminate their new research findings and to learn from or communicate with each other's work.Contents
IJConvC publishes peer-reviewed research result-oriented survey, review and tutorial papers, technical reports, case studies and book reviews. Special Issues devoted to important topics in convergence computing technology will occasionally be published. We welcome diverse innovative ideas towards the development of advances in convergence computing.
More on permissions
IJConvC is indexed in:
IJConvC is listed in:
This journal is yet to be included in any lists or directories.
Editor in Chief
- El Shahat, Adel, Georgia Southern University, USA
- Ahamer, Gilbert, Graz University, Austria
- Senthilkumar, Sukumar, Vellore Institute of Technology, India
- Singh, J. N., Barry University, USA
- Alguliyev, Rasim M., Azerbaijan National Academy of Sciences (ANAS), Azerbaijan
Editorial Board Members
- Al Salaimeh, Safwan Ali, Jadara University, Jordan
- Ayanso, Anteneh, Brock University , Canada
- Batarfi, Omar Abdullah, King Abdulaziz University, Saudi Arabia
- Bhateja, Vikrant, Shri Ramswaroop Memorial Group of Professional Colleges (SRMGPC), India
- Capretz, Luiz Fernando, University of Western Ontario, Canada
- Deep, Kusum, Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee, India
- Gunduz, Semseddin, Selcuk University, Turkey
- Iyengar, N. Ch. Sriman Narayana, Sreenidhi Institute of Science and Technology, India
- Jaisankar, N., VIT University, India
- Jalil, Bushra, Université de Bourgogne , France
- Jonnadula, Venkata Rao, Koneru Lakshmaiah University, India
- Khedo, Kavi Kumar, University of Mauritius , Mauritius
- Liu, Suyi, Wuhan Textile University , China
- Mahapatra, G.S., Siliguri Institute of Technology, India
- Meghanathan, Natarajan, Jackson State University, USA
- Obot, Okure U., University of Uyo , Nigeria
- Qin, Suntao, Zhejiang University of Finance and Economics, China
- Rashed, Ahmed Nabih Zaki, Menoufia University , Egypt
- Zerarka, A., University Med Khider, Algeria
- Zhou, Liang, Donghua University , China
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our preparing and submitting articles page.