| Editor in Chief: Dr. Jason Gu |
ISSN online: 2049-6753
ISSN print: 2049-6745
4 issues per year
Green, higher efficiency logistics is a trend in world industry. Besides being economically functional, automation-integrated logistics will result in lower costs, higher profit and is environmentally and socially friendly. IJAL will attract and disseminate original, theoretically advanced and practically oriented papers pertinent to automation and logistics. IJAL fosters and facilitates communication and networking among researchers in the area of automation and logistics and will stimulate the integration of automation and logistics to yield high-quality theoretical papers with practical application potential.
- Meng, Max, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR, China
Editor in Chief
- Gu, Jason, Dalhousie University, Canada
- Chen, Michael Z.Q., University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR, China
- Chen, Ben M., National University of Singapore, Singapore
- Cordeau, Jean-François, HEC Montréal, Canada
- De Silva, Clarence, University of British Columbia, Canada
- Heragu, Sunderesh S., Oklahoma State University, USA
- Ratliff, H. Donald, Georgia Tech, USA
- Zaric, Greg, Western University, Canada
Editorial Board Members
- Bai, Lihui, University of Louisville, USA
- Contreras, Ivan, Concordia University, Canada
- Feng, Yan, Dalhousie University, Canada
- Kumarawadu, Sisil, University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka
- Liao, Yuan, University of Kentucky, USA
- Luo, Jun, Shanghai University, China
- Meena, Purushottam Lal, New York Institute of Technology, USA
- Pang, Chee Khiang (Justin), National University of Singapore, Singapore
- Roy, Debjit, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, India
- Saunier, Nicolas, Polytechnique Montréal, Canada
- Sheng, Adam Ng Tsan, National University of Singapore, Singapore
- Xie, Shaorong, Shanghai University, China
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles are refereed through a double-blind process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no fees for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our Submitting articles page.