| Editor in Chief: Associate Prof. Sanghyuk Lee |
ISSN online: 1740-2115
ISSN print: 1740-2107
4 issues per year
IJAIS is an interdisciplinary, referred international journal soliciting high quality original research papers on innovative solutions to develop effective and efficient adaptive and innovative complex software systems. Presented solutions for development and management of adaptive and innovative complex software systems provide a cross-learning platform between scientific and technological disciplines comprising energy and financial systems, environmental and ecological systems, computer and automation systems and processes, risk and engineering management.
- Parallel computing
- Database and data mining applications
- Artificial intelligence and agent technology
- Machine vision, image processing and pattern recognition
- Multimedia systems and virtual reality
- Systems for biological and medical applications
- Embedded systems
- Wireless sensor, ad hoc and mesh networks
- Internet, technologies and semantic web
- Pervasive, ubiquitous, and mobile computing
- Socially inspired computing and computational intelligence
- Security and trusted computing
- Energy aware information systems
- P2P, grid, and cloud data technologies
- Human-computer interaction
More on this journal...
IJAIS publishes state-of-the-art international research in all areas of adaptive and innovative complex software systems. The mission of IJAIS is to improve international research on new and valuable complex software systems technology by publishing high-quality articles and to expose the reader to the various relevant methodologies and article types.Readership
- Professors and graduate students in computer science, information technology, electrical engineering and electronics engineering in universities, colleges and research laboratories
- Researchers, engineers and managers in industry
- General participants in effective and efficient adaptive and innovative complex software systems development
IJAIS addresses research on adaptive and innovative complex software systems being undertaken by an increasingly interdisciplinary research community - and provides a common platform under which this work can be published and disseminated. IJAIS publishes research contributions that significantly advance the state-of-the-art research in this area. Contributions are expected to be based on sound and innovative theoretical models, algorithms, engineering and programming techniques, infrastructures and systems, and/or technological and application experiences.
More on permissions
IJAIS is indexed in:
IJAIS is listed in:
This journal is yet to be included in any lists or directories.
Editor in Chief
- Lee, Sanghyuk, Xi'an Jiaotong-Liverpool University, China
- Barolli, Leonard, Fukuoka Institute of Technology (FIT), Japan
- Militello, Carmelo, National Research Council of Italy, Italy
Editorial Board Members
- Al-Tahat, Mohammad D., University of Jordan, Jordan
- Ben Abdallah, Abderazek, University of Aizu, Japan
- Bessis, Nik, University of Derby, UK
- Devaraj, Durairaj, Kalasalingam University, India
- Gentile, Antonio, Universit di Palermo, Italy
- González-Vélez, Horacio, National College of Ireland, Ireland
- Kanellopoulos, Dimitris, University of Patras, Greece
- Maquin, Didier, Nancy-Universit, CNRS, France
- Rene, Eldon R., UNESCO-IHE Institute for Water Education, Netherlands
- Ullah, Sana, Polytechnic Institute of Porto, Portugal
- Xhafa, Fatos, Technical University of Catalonia, Spain
- You, Ilsun, Soonchunhyang University, Republic of Korea
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our preparing and submitting articles page.