- Foundations for agile methods
- Agile software development tools, agile and cloud computing synergy
- Agile development in the large scale including scalability issues
- Agile development with large/legacy systems
- Agile development of open source software
- Integrating business processes and agile SW development
- Commitment, motivation, culture in agile SW development organisations
- Case studies, experiments, practitioners' experience reports
- Metrics in agile SW development, automated metrics and analysis
- Research on existing or new methodologies/approaches
- Agile methods in industrial contexts
- Good practice, test-driven development as an agile practice
- Integration of hard requirements in agile processes
- Quantitative/qualitative empirical studies
- Tools and applications
More on this journal...
The objectives of IJAESD are to bring together both industrial practitioners and researchers and to promote the research and practice of agile methodologies and extreme software development. The topics will stress practical applications and implications of agile methodologies, new openings, domains and insights.Readership
IJAESD is a forum to help professionals, academics, researchers and practitioners working in the field of software development to discuss important ideas, concepts, methodologies, and to disseminate information and learn from each otherís work.Contents
IJAESD publishes original papers, review papers, technical reports, case studies, conference reports, and management reports. Special issues devoted to important topics in software development methodologies will occasionally be published.
Browse issuesVol. 1
IJAESD is indexed in:
IJAESD is listed in:
Editor in Chief
- Maximilien, E. Michael, IBM Almaden Research Center, USA
- Campos, Pedro, University of Madeira, Portugal
- Nagappan, Nachiappan, Microsoft Research, USA
- Ambler, Scott W., IBM Rational, Canada
- Auer, Sören, Universitšt Leipzig, Germany
- Biddle, Robert, Carleton University, Canada
- Brown, C. Titus, California Institute of Technology, USA
- Eckstein, Jutta, IT communication, Germany
- Ganis, Matt, IBM, USA
- Hazzan, Orit, Technion - Israel Institute of Technology, Israel
- Jain, Vipul, Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, India
- McCrickard, Scott, Virginia Tech, USA
- Noble, James, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand
- Rising, Linda, USA
- Saiedian, Hossein, University of Kansas, USA
- Stark, Wolfgang, University of Duisburg-Essen, Germany
- Williams, Laurie, North Carolina State University, USA
- Xu, Yan, Del Mar College, USA
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (taken to mean more than 50%) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles are refereed through a double-blind process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors†is available.
All articles for this journal must be submitted via the journalís Author Portal.
A guide for authors, sample copies and other relevant information for submitting papers are available
on the Author Guidelines page.
You must submit your article online via the journal's Author Portal in the form of a PDF file.
Please include in your submission the title of the Journal.
Please send any correspondence regarding online submission to: ijaesd [at'] gmail [dot'] com.