- Foundations for agile methods
- Agile software development tools, agile and cloud computing synergy
- Agile development in the large scale including scalability issues
- Agile development with large/legacy systems
- Agile development of open source software
- Integrating business processes and agile SW development
- Commitment, motivation, culture in agile SW development organisations
- Case studies, experiments, practitioners' experience reports
- Metrics in agile SW development, automated metrics and analysis
- Research on existing or new methodologies/approaches
- Agile methods in industrial contexts
- Good practice, test-driven development as an agile practice
- Integration of hard requirements in agile processes
- Quantitative/qualitative empirical studies
- Tools and applications
More on this journal...
The objectives of IJAESD are to bring together both industrial practitioners and researchers and to promote the research and practice of agile methodologies and extreme software development. The topics will stress practical applications and implications of agile methodologies, new openings, domains and insights.Readership
IJAESD is a forum to help professionals, academics, researchers and practitioners working in the field of software development to discuss important ideas, concepts, methodologies, and to disseminate information and learn from each otherís work.Contents
IJAESD publishes original papers, review papers, technical reports, case studies, conference reports, and management reports. Special issues devoted to important topics in software development methodologies will occasionally be published.
More on permissions
IJAESD is indexed in:
IJAESD is listed in:
Editor in Chief
- Ganis, Matt, Pace University, USA
- Campos, Pedro, University of Madeira, Portugal
- Nagappan, Nachiappan, Microsoft Research, USA
Editorial Board Members
- Ambler, Scott W., IBM Rational, Canada
- Auer, Sören, Universitt Leipzig, Germany
- Biddle, Robert, Carleton University, Canada
- Brown, C. Titus, California Institute of Technology, USA
- Eckstein, Jutta, IT communication, Germany
- Hazzan, Orit, Technion - Israel Institute of Technology, Israel
- Jain, Vipul, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand
- McCrickard, Scott, Virginia Tech, USA
- Noble, James, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand
- Rising, Linda, USA
- Saiedian, Hossein, University of Kansas, USA
- Stark, Wolfgang, University of Duisburg-Essen, Germany
- Williams, Laurie, North Carolina State University, USA
- Xu, Yan, Del Mar College, USA
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF)†is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our preparing and submitting articles page.