Editors in Chief
- Mu, Yi, University of Wollongong, Australia
- Pointcheval, David, Ecole Normale Supérieure, France
- Abe, Masayuki, Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corporation, Japan
- Bao, Feng, Institute for Infocomm Research (I2R), Singapore
- Biryukov, Alex, University of Luxembourg, Luxembourg
- Blanchet, Bruno, Ecole Normale Superieure, France
- Boyd, Colin, Queensland University of Technology, Australia
- Boyen, Xavier, Stanford University, USA
- Dodis, Yevgeniy, New York University, USA
- Dunkelman, Orr, Weizmann Institute of Science, Israel
- Franklin, Matthew, University of California at Davis, USA
- Garay, Juan A., AT&T Labs - Research, USA
- Jakobsson, Markus, Palo Alto Research Center, USA
- Katz, Jonathan, University of Maryland, USA
- Kurosawa, Kaoru, Ibaraki University, Japan
- Moradi, Amir, Ruhr University Bochum, Germany
- Okamoto, Tatsuaki, Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corporation, Japan
- Pieprzyk, Josef, Macquarie University, Australia
- Rijmen, Vincent, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Belgium
- Schoenmakers, Berry, TU Eindhoven, Netherlands
- Smart, Nigel, University of Bristol, UK
- Susilo, Willy, University of Wollongong, Australia
- Waters, Brent, SRI International, USA
- Wong, Duncan, City University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- Yung, Moti, Columbia University, USA
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (taken to mean more than 50%) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles are refereed through a double-blind process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors is available.
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our information on preparing and submitting articles.