Editors in Chief
- Mu, Yi, University of Wollongong, Australia
- Pointcheval, David, Ecole Normale Supérieure, France
Editorial Board Members
- Abe, Masayuki, Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corporation, Japan
- Bao, Feng, Institute for Infocomm Research (I2R), Singapore
- Biryukov, Alex, University of Luxembourg, Luxembourg
- Blanchet, Bruno, Ecole Normale Superieure, France
- Boyd, Colin, Queensland University of Technology, Australia
- Boyen, Xavier, Stanford University, USA
- Dodis, Yevgeniy, New York University, USA
- Dunkelman, Orr, Weizmann Institute of Science, Israel
- Franklin, Matthew, University of California at Davis, USA
- Garay, Juan A., AT&T Labs - Research, USA
- Jakobsson, Markus, Palo Alto Research Center, USA
- Katz, Jonathan, University of Maryland, USA
- Kurosawa, Kaoru, Ibaraki University, Japan
- Moradi, Amir, Ruhr University Bochum, Germany
- Okamoto, Tatsuaki, Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corporation, Japan
- Pieprzyk, Josef, Macquarie University, Australia
- Rijmen, Vincent, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Belgium
- Schoenmakers, Berry, TU Eindhoven, Netherlands
- Susilo, Willy, University of Wollongong, Australia
- Waters, Brent, SRI International, USA
- Wong, Duncan, City University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- Yung, Moti, Columbia University, USA
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (taken to mean more than 50%) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles are refereed through a double-blind process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our Submitting articles page.