- Globalisation of research and development
- Technology partnerships, research networks
- Systems of innovation, technological innovation
- Economy, international trade and competitiveness
- Direct investment and technology
- International technology transfer
- Intellectual property protection
- Sustainability, technology and environment, international equity
- International security, technological change and security
- Technology transfer in a security environment
- Global governance of technology, technology regulation
- International rule-making
- International cooperation
- International technology policy
- Technology and global ethics
More on this journal...
IJTG aims to promote communication among policy makers, experts and professionals in government, industry, academia and civil society. It serves as an international forum for exchange of ideas and views on the global implications of technology for economic growth, sustainable development and international security.Readership
Professionals, academics, researchers, policy-makers and managers.Contents
IJTG publishes original papers, theory-based empirical papers, review papers, case studies, conference reports, relevant reports and news, book reviews and briefs. Commentaries on papers and reports published in IJTG are encouraged. Authors will have the opportunity to respond to the commentary on their work before the entire treatment is published. Special issues devoted to important topics in technology and globalisation, and related topics, will be published occasionally.
More on permissions
IJTG is indexed in:
IJTG is listed in:
- Juma, Calestous Harvard University, USA
- Gordon, Katherine, Harvard University, USA
Editorial Board Members
- Almeida, Mariza, Centro Universitrio Augusto Motta, Brazil
- Bhatia, Sujata K., Harvard University, USA
- Carvalho De Mello, Jos Manoel, Universidade Federal Fluminense, Brazil
- Chaudhuri, Sudip, Indian Institute of Management Calcutta, India
- Daar, Abdallah, University of Toronto, Canada
- Dzisah, James, Nipissing University, Canada
- Ernst, Dieter, East-West Center, USA
- Etzkowitz, Henry, Stanford University, USA
- Fan, Peilei, Michigan State University, USA
- Göktepe-Hulten, Devrim, Lund University, Sweden
- Gammeltoft, Peter, Copenhagen Business School, Denmark
- Gonzalez-Perez, Maria Alejandra, Universidad EAFIT, Colombia
- Intarakumnerd, Patarapong, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies (GRIPS), Japan
- Kaplinsky, Raphael, Open University, UK
- Lundvall, Bengt-ke, Aalborg University, Denmark
- Mangeni, Francis, Common Market for Eastern and Southern Africa, Zambia
- Mani, Sunil, Centre for Development Studies, India
- Mathews, John A., Macquarie University, Australia
- Oyelaran-Oyeyinka, Banji, UN-HABITAT, Kenya
- Pietrobelli, Carlo, Inter-American Development Bank, USA
- Singer, Peter A., McLaughlin-Rotman Centre for Global Health, Canada
- Soete, Luc, Maastricht University, Netherlands
- Wagner, Caroline, Pennsylvania State University, USA
- Walz, Rainer, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research, Germany
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles are refereed through a double-blind process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no fees for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our Submitting articles page.
Due to server migration, some of our services will unavoidably affected from 28 to 29 May 2016. Our online submissions and peer review system [OSPEERS] will not be available for some of that time and newly published issues will not be available until migration is complete. All other services will be unaffected. We apologise for any inconvenience caused. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact email@example.com.