| Editor in Chief: Dr. Praveen Ranjan Srivastava |
ISSN online: 2053-2474
ISSN print: 2053-2466
4 issues per year
IJSETA discusses new computation methodologies in the software engineering process. For large software projects, innovative software development approaches are of vital importance. In order to gain higher software standards and efficiency, software process adaptation must be derived from social behaviour, planning, strategy, intelligent computing, etc., based on various factors. IJSETA addresses the state of the art of all aspects of computational science and engineering, highlighting computational methods and techniques for science and engineering applications in the software development process.
- Ethics of software engineering and management
- Process models and life cycles, agile methodology
- Project management and cost estimation
- Requirements engineering, software design, architecture and components
- Object-oriented design, design patterns and modelling languages
- Aspect/agent-based software engineering
- Reverse engineering, reengineering, software tools/development environments
- Testing, quality and reliability
- Web engineering, software modelling and management information systems
- Decision making, knowledge-based systems
- Service-oriented software, cloud computing and applications
- Metrics, measurement and analysis, configuration management and reuse
- Release management, business software management, data analysis
- Advanced software engineering and management concepts
- Soft computing, nature-inspired and optimisation techniques
More on this journal...
The objective of IJSETA is to provide an international platform for researchers, engineers and academicians all over the world to promote, share and discuss various new issues and development in the field of software engineering/technology and its application. The aim of the journal is to focus on understanding modern software engineering methodology and building unique concepts/applications/innovations in the areas concerned.Readership
IJSETA provides a vehicle to help professionals, academics, researchers and policy makers working in the field of software engineering and technology to disseminate information and to learn from each other's work.Contents
IJSETA publishes original papers, review papers, technical reports and case studies. Special Issues devoted to important topics in software engineering will occasionally be published.
More on permissions
IJSETA is indexed in:
IJSETA is listed in:
This journal is yet to be included in any lists or directories.
Editor in Chief
- Srivastava, Praveen Ranjan, Indian Institute of Management, Rohtak, India
Honorary Advisory Board
- Cui, Zhihua, Taiyuan University of Science and Technology, China
- Mall, Rajib, Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur, India
- Mathur, Aditya P., Purdue University, USA
- Yang, Xin-She, Middlesex University, UK
- Yazici, Ali, Atilim University, Turkey
Editorial Board Members
- Chaudhary, Ankit, Northwest Missouri University, USA
- Chis, Monica, SIEMENS, Romania
- Choo, Kim-Kwang Raymond, University of Texas at San Antonio, USA
- Cooper, Kendra M.L., University of Texas at Dallas, USA
- Fleyeh, Hasan, Dalama University, Sweden
- Ghiduk, Ahmed Sayed, Taif University, Saudi Arabia
- Hameurlain, Nabil, University of Pau and Pays de l'Adour, France
- Hong, Wei-Chiang Samuelson, Nanjing Tech University, China
- Kang, Qi, Tongji University, China
- Leung, Hareton, Hong Kong Polytechnic university, Hong Kong SAR, China
- Malaiya, Yashwant K., Colorado State University, USA
- Parsopoulos, Konstantinos E., University of Ioannina, Greece
- Singh, Raghuraj, Kamla Nehru Institute of Technology, Sultanpur, India
- Wang, Yingxu, University of Calgary, Canada
- Yin, Peng-Yeng, National Chi Nan University, Taiwan
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our preparing and submitting articles page.