- Innovative paradigms and applications of computers in biomedicine and healthcare
- Knowledge-based systems in biomedicine and healthcare
- Artificial intelligence and computational intelligence paradigms in biomedicine and healthcare
More on this journal...
The main aim of IJCIH is to provide an international forum for exchanging results of original research ideas and concepts in both computer science and artificial intelligence techniques in biomedicine and healthcare. IJCIH focuses on articles that report novel approaches of wide healthcare significance in the areas of decision support systems, medical diagnosis, data mining, e-Health, knowledge management, information retrieval and text mining.Readership
IJCIH provides a vehicle to help professionals, academics and researchers in medical informatics and healthcare to disseminate the latest application of computer science and artificial intelligence techniques in biomedicine and healthcare.Contents
IJCIH publishes original research papers, case studies and commentaries with specific emphasis on the use of computer science and artificial intelligence as means to improve healthcare. Special issues of the journal may occasionally be published.
More on permissions
IJCIH is indexed in:
IJCIH is listed in:
- Jain, Lakhmi C., Bournemouth University, UK
- Mulvenna, Maurice, University of Ulster, UK
- Silverman, Barry G., University of Pennsylvania, USA
Editor in Chief
- Sordo, Margarita, Harvard Medical School, USA
Editorial Board Members
- Bianchini, Monica, Universit degli Studi Di Siena, Italy
- Bichindaritz, Isabelle, University of Washington, Tacoma, USA
- Cerrito, Patricia B., University of Louisville, USA
- Combi, Carlo, Universit degli Studi di Verona, Italy
- Hongsermeier, Tonya, Partners Healthcare, USA
- Jenders, Robert A., National Institutes of Health and Georgetown University, USA
- Koczkodaj, Waldemar W., Laurentian University, Canada
- Kumar, Vinod, Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee, India
- Maojo, Victor, Universidad Politcnica de Madrid, Spain
- Markey, Mia K., University of Texas, USA
- Murphy, Shawn, Partners Healthcare System, Inc, USA
- Nagashino, Hirofumi, University of Tokushima, Japan
- Peleg, Mor, University of Haifa, Israel
- Rakus-Andersson, Elisabeth, Blekinge Institute of Technology, Sweden
- Saha, Asit K., Central State University, USA
- Smith, Stephen L., The University of York, UK
- Tedman, Raymond, Griffith University, Australia
- Tsumoto, Shusaku, Shimane University, Japan
- Uchino, Eiji, Yamaguchi University, Japan
- Yoshida, Hiro, Harvard Medical School, USA
- Zhang, Daqing, Institut TELECOM, France
- Zheng, Huiru (Jane), University of Ulster, UK
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our preparing and submitting articles page.