Calls for papers
International Journal of Economic Policy in Emerging Economies
Special Issue on: "New Realities for Emerging Markets"
Dr. Svetlana Balashova, Prof. Vladimir Matyushok and Prof. Natalia Volgina, RUDN University, Russian Federation
Prof. Apostolos Serletis, University of Calgary, Canada
This special issue aims to facilitate the exchange of ideas, to identify emerging challenges and problems during instability in the world economy, and to present the results of the analysis of new trends, structural changes and strategies for the development of economic systems in emerging markets in a "new normal" in determining the impact of these processes on the modernisation and innovative development of economic systems, economic growth and overcoming the consequences of the global crisis.
The issue will carry revised and substantially extended versions of selected papers presented at the Emerging Markets International Conference 2018, but we also strongly encourage researchers unable to participate in the conference to submit articles for this call.Subject Coverage
Suitable topics include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Instability of the world economy and macroeconomic policy of emerging markets countries
- New trends and structural changes in the economies of emerging market countries
- Modernisation and innovative development of the economies in emerging markets
- International trade and trade policy of countries with emerging markets
- International economic integration
- Capital flows to emerging markets
- Problems of international business in Russia and other countries with emerging markets
- Global value chains and emerging markets countries
- Regional development in emerging markets
- Energy efficiency and new trends in the energy sector
Notes for Prospective Authors
Submitted papers should not have been previously published nor be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere. (N.B. Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written and if appropriate written permissions have been obtained from any copyright holders of the original paper).
All papers are refereed through a peer review process.
All papers must be submitted online. To submit a paper, please read our Submitting articles page.
Manuscripts due by: 30 June, 2018