Calls for papers
International Journal of Heavy Vehicle Systems
Special Issue on: "Heavy Vehicle Systems in Real-Time Applications"
Dr. Gustavo Ramirez, De Cauca University, Colombia
Heavy vehicle systems play an important role in the transportation system for ensuring the coordination between vehicles and also in eliminating accidents. Today’s society and future societies are in need of real-time applications. This special issue will concentrate on the various policies and decisions for improving the vehicle system process in the real-time applications. Thus we invite different reviews, management reports, case studies, development methodologies, techniques analysis surveys, summaries and experimental reports from researches, engineers and industrialists.Subject Coverage
Suitable topics include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Traffic signal identification
- Passing traffic information in wireless communication
- Anomalies detection system
- Car-to-tank vehicle identification system
- Assessing the transport risk and related mitigation factor
- Train traveling tracking system
- Vehicle number plant detection system
- Collision detection system in transport
- Heavy vehicle suspension analysis
- Drug detection evaluation in the vehicle system
- Optimisation techniques for vehicle abnormality recognition system
- Machine learning techniques for transport analysing process
- Structure analysing for van trailer floor assessment
- Suspension of the vehicle wheel
- Guide way for usage of traffic rules
- Frequency analysing for wheel load signal estimation process
Notes for Prospective Authors
Submitted papers should not have been previously published nor be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere. (N.B. Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written and if appropriate written permissions have been obtained from any copyright holders of the original paper).
All papers are refereed through a peer review process.
All papers must be submitted online. To submit a paper, please read our Submitting articles page.
If you have any queries concerning this special issue, please email the Guest Editor Dr. Gustavo Ramirez at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Manuscripts due by: 15 November, 2017