Calls for papers
Electronic Government, an International Journal
Special Issue on: "Cloud-based Data Processing in Electronic Government"
Dr. Amr Tolba, King Saud University, Saudi Arabia
Dr. N. Arun Kumar, Sastra University, India
Dr. P. Mohammad Shakeel, Periyar University, India
The main goal of this special issue is to provide valuable information about the design, development, implementation, management and applications towards future government data processing, storage etc. via a cloud-based approach. We aim to help to deal with the various knowledge, research thoughts, and opinions regarding cloud-based data processing in government related electronic data. This issue analyses the edge information, practical guidelines, interpretation about the e-government framework details in the worldwide scale from a cloud-based perspective. For overcoming those computational problems, we will gather the researchers, tutorials, lectures, engineers, businessman’s ideas for making recommendations to solve their computational issues in a successfull manner towards building a fully electronic based government. Let us look into the future...Subject Coverage
Suitable topics include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Smart government applications
- Cloud and the services related governance
- Internet of Things present in the government services
- E-governance, e-voting
- E-payment and the relevant administration
- Knowledge and Intelligent related government system
- Unique identification number systems in government
- Quality of information sharing systems
- E-government service integration and interoperability system
- E-procurement systems in public domain
- E-commerce and the cross boundary stock holder relationship
- E-business domain sharing and loyalty maintaining
- Demographic domain information and sharing
Notes for Prospective Authors
Submitted papers should not have been previously published nor be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere. (N.B. Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written and if appropriate written permissions have been obtained from any copyright holders of the original paper).
All papers are refereed through a peer review process.
All papers must be submitted online. To submit a paper, please read our Submitting articles page.
If you have any queries concerning this special issue, please email the Guest Editor Dr.Amr Tolba at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Manuscripts due by: 1 May, 2017
Notification to authors: 30 July, 2017
Final versions due by: 1 October, 2017