Calls for papers
International Journal of Advanced Intelligence Paradigms
Special Issue on: "Advanced Intelligence Paradigms in Machine Vision, Image Processing and Pattern Analysis"
Dr. Suresh Chandra Satapathy, Anil Neerukonda Institute of Technology and Sciences, India
Prof. Vikrant Bhateja, Shri Ramswaroop Memorial Group of Professional Colleges, India
Dr. Aimé Lay-Ekuakille, University of Salento, Italy
Many advances have been made recently in the field of image processing and pattern analysis. Scientists, researchers, engineers and medical professionals wanting to mitigate the differences between technology and clinical disciplines in the multidisciplinary areas of machine vision, image processing and pattern analysis are invited to submit research articles in this special issue. The scope of the issue will cover recent trends in amalgamating computational intelligence in the domain of computer vision, image processing and pattern analysis.
The objective of this special issue is to focus upon the latest advances in theory, methodologies and applications in the highly interdisciplinary research and development area of machine vision, image processing, image and pattern analysis and related domains. The theme will address mathematical, physical, architectural and computational aspects of machine vision, analysis, matching and recognition along with the utilisation of advanced intelligence paradigms.Subject Coverage
Suitable topics include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Computer vision
- Pattern recognition and analysis
- 3D and surface reconstruction
- Shape and texture analysis
- Image/video coding and compression
- Image analysis and understanding (enhancement, edge detection and segmentation)
- Image filtering, denoising and restoration
- Morphology and fractals
- Image fusion and visualisation
- Graph theory in medical image processing
- Optimisation models in image processing
- Medical and diagnostic image processing
- Multidimensional signal processing
- Image and video mining
- Image and video quality assessment
- Motion estimation and tracking
- Image/video annotation, search and retrieval
- Radar and sonar imaging
- Robotic vision systems
- Spectral imaging and reconstruction
- Super-resolution imaging
- Volumetric and tensor imaging
- Biometrics, security and forensic applications
- Pattern classification
- Image clustering
Notes for Prospective Authors
Submitted papers should not have been previously published nor be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere. (N.B. Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written and if appropriate written permissions have been obtained from any copyright holders of the original paper).
All papers are refereed through a peer review process.
All papers must be submitted online. To submit a paper, please read our Submitting articles page.
Submission deadline: 15 July, 2016