Calls for papers
International Journal of Technology Marketing
Special Issue on: "Marketing in the E-landscape: Models, Concepts and Practices"
Dr. Pinelopi Athanasopoulou, University of Peloponnese, Greece
Dr. Apostolos N. Giovanis, Technological Educational Institute of Athens, Greece
The dominance of the digital world in people’s lives today calls for a more thorough analysis of marketing in the electronic landscape. Today, a large part of business is done through digital channels of communication and delivery, and firms face many challenges in staying competitive in a new digital world that is dominated by electronic commerce and social media.
We are seeking contributions to this special issue that address these challenges and/or analyse the ways in which the digital environment is shaping tomorrow’s market.
We welcome articles based on quantitative or qualitative empirical studies or conceptual papers, and envisage that this special issue will embrace a full range of methodological approaches.
The issue will carry revised and substantially extended versions of selected papers presented at the 2015 International Conference on Contemporary Marketing Issues, but we are also inviting other experts to submit articles for this call.Subject Coverage
Suitable topics include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Consumer behaviour in the electronic landscape
- Service quality, loyalty and satisfaction in digital services
- Relationship marketing in the electronic landscape
- New product and service development and co-creation in the electronic landscape
- Social media and marketing strategy
- The role of user-generated content in marketing strategy
- Branding in the electronic landscape
- Managing the online experience
- Innovative business models in the electronic environment
- Managing online communication and other promotion activities
- Online distribution and pricing
- Sales management considerations in the digital environment
- Self-service and customer involvement in service delivery
- Privacy concerns and ethics in the electronic environment
Notes for Prospective Authors
Submitted papers should not have been previously published nor be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere. (N.B. Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written and if appropriate written permissions have been obtained from any copyright holders of the original paper).
All papers are refereed through a peer review process.
All papers must be submitted online. To submit a paper, please read our Submitting articles page.
Submission of papers: 31 May, 2016