Calls for papers
International Journal of Mobile Network Design and Innovation
Special issue on: "New Technologies and Applications in Mobile Networks"
Qing-An Zeng, North Carolina A&T State University, USA
Mobile network design is a characteristic and important issue in today's wireless world. Networks and systems, such as mobile RFID systems, mobile ad hoc networks, the mobile IP environment and so on, are examples of important networks and systems used every day. However, many domains cannot use mobile networks directly, and new technologies and applications are therefore required in order to adapt mobile networks to the new domains.
This special issue is aimed at presenting high-quality research dealing with problems related to new technologies and applications in mobile networks. Research articles are solicited in all aspects including theoretical studies, algorithms, practical applications, open issues and challenges.Subject Coverage
Suitable topics include, but are not limited to, signal processing, security and privacy in regard to the following:
- Numerical computation and mathematical modelling
- Mobile communications, networking and applications
- Mobile computing systems
- Mobility, location and handoff management
- RFID technology and applications
- Wireless and mobile networking
- Routing protocols for wireless and mobile networks
- Mobile and wireless IP protocols
- Security in wireless and mobile networks
- End-to-end protocols for wireless and mobile networks
- Mobile middleware
- Emerging wireless and mobile applications
Notes for Prospective Authors
Submitted papers should not have been previously published nor be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere. (N.B. Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written and if appropriate written permissions have been obtained from any copyright holders of the original paper).
All papers are refereed through a peer review process.
All papers must be submitted online. To submit a paper, please read our Submitting articles page.
Deadline for paper submission: 15 March, 2016