Calls for papers
International Journal of Networking and Virtual Organisations
Special Issue on: "Virtual Networking, Cloud and Wireless Systems"
Dr. S. Smys, Karpagam College of Engineering, India
Dr. Joy Iong-Zong Chen, Dayeh University, Taiwan
This special issue aims to discuss the issues and challenges of virtual networking and cloud services, which is now a major threat to our technical environments. The importance of Cloud Computing is increasing and it is receiving growing attention in the scientific and industrial communities. It discusses emerging problems related to security and privacy, infrastructure and data management
It also aims to discuss the challenges of virtualisation in cloud computing. It focuses on the development of cloud computing applications with hands on experience including virtualisation. The scope of “virtualisation technologies” includes techniques and concepts to enable virtual machines, virtual networks, virtual storage and virtual applications.
This special issue will also be a platform to create awareness with students, faculties and industrial community and with society regarding the usage of virtual networking and cloud services.
The issue will carry revised and substantially extended versions of selected papers presented at International Conference on Intelligent Systems and control (ISCO 2016), but we also strongly encourage researchers unable to participate in the conference to submit articles for this call.Subject Coverage
Suitable topics include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Security, privacy and legal issues specific to virtual network
- Intelligence and scientific discovery
- Software, hardware and algorithm co-design, high-performance computing
- Large-scale recommendation systems and graph analysis
- Algorithmic, experimental, prototyping and implementation
- Data-driven innovation, computational modeling and data integration
- Data intensive computing theorems and technologies
- Open Source cloud and Cloud architecture
- Security, privacy Cloud services and applications
- HPC on cloud
- Modeling, simulation and performance evaluation of Wireless Networks
- Hardware and infrastructure, green data centers/environmental-friendly perspectives
- Computing, scheduling and resource management for sustainability
- Complex applications in areas where massive data is generated
- Big data and social networking concepts and applications
- Management issues of social networks
- Security challenges in big data and social networks
- Network infrastructure for social networking and big data
Notes for Prospective Authors
Submitted papers should not have been previously published nor be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere. (N.B. Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written and if appropriate written permissions have been obtained from any copyright holders of the original paper).
All papers are refereed through a peer review process.
All papers must be submitted online. To submit a paper, please read our Submitting articles page.
Manuscripts due by: 31 March, 2016