Calls for papers
International Journal of Vehicle Performance
Special Issue on: "Multi-Domain/Discipline CAE Applications in Vehicle Engineering"
Dr. Fan Li, General Motors Company, USA
Dr. Peiran Ding, ANSYS, Inc., USA
With the advent of computer power and software development, today’s CAE simulation is not constrained by any single physical discipline or domain. The finite element method (FEM), computational fluid dynamics (CFD) and multibody dynamics (MBD) can be involved in a single simulation to evaluate vehicle system performance. Furthermore, control logic and one-dimensional simulation techniques can be added to the aforementioned simulation disciplines to enhance simulation capabilities so that they represent a more realistic physical world.
This special issue will address recent advances in simulation technologies at scales ranging from theoretical development to real-world CAE applications and future development of multi-discipline interaction CAE tools for vehicle engineering applications.Subject Coverage
Suitable topics include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Fluid and structure coupling simulation and method development
- Thermal and structural coupling simulation and method development
- Electromagnetic, fluid and structural coupling simulation and method development
- 1-D and 3-D multi-domain coupling simulation and method development
- 1-D and 3-D multi-discipline coupling simulation and method development
- Implicit and explicit coupling simulation and method development
Notes for Prospective Authors
Submitted papers should not have been previously published nor be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere. (N.B. Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written and if appropriate written permissions have been obtained from any copyright holders of the original paper).
All papers are refereed through a peer review process.
All papers must be submitted online. To submit a paper, please read our Submitting articles page.
Submission deadline: 28 February, 2016