Calls for papers
International Journal of Artificial Intelligence and Soft Computing
Special Issue on: "e-Systems Development and Applications"
Abir Hussain and Dhiya Al-Jumeily, Liverpool John Moores University, UK
De-Shuang Huang, Tongji University, China
Hani Hamdan, Supelec, France
Recent years have witnessed increasing interest and development in computerised systems and procedures which exploit electronic media in order to offer effective and sophisticated solutions to a wide range of real-world applications.
Innovation and research development in this rapidly evolving area of e-systems has typically been reported on as part of cognate fields such as information and communications technology, computer science, systems science, social science and engineering.
This special issue seeks original and high-quality contributions such as works in progress and experimental and theoretical research into e-systems and their applications.
The applications of e-system include, but are not limited to
- Online education: e-colleges and e-universities
- e-Assessment and plagiarism detection
- Autonomic middleware to support e-systems
- Business-oriented and consumer-oriented e-commerce
- Patient administration systems
- Clinical decision support systems
Suitable topics include, but are not limited to, the following:
- e-Learning (technology-enhanced learning)
- e-Government systems, autonomic computing and AI
- e-Business and management
- e-Health and e-medicine
- e-science and technology
- e-Security and e-forensics
- e-Entertainment and creative technologies
- e-Networking and wireless environments
- e-Systems engineering
Notes for Prospective Authors
Submitted papers should not have been previously published nor be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere. (N.B. Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written and if appropriate written permissions have been obtained from any copyright holders of the original paper).
All papers are refereed through a peer review process.
All papers must be submitted online. To submit a paper, please read our Submitting articles page.
Manuscripts due by: 13 February, 2015
Notification to authors: 8 May, 2015
Final versions due by: 3 July, 2015