Calls for papers
International Journal of Corporate Strategy and Social Responsibility
Special Issue on: "Corporate Social Responsibility Strategy Formulation and Implementation"
Prof. Abagail McWilliams, University of Illinois at Chicago, USA
Prof. Donald Siegel, University at Albany, SUNY, USA
For this special issue, we invite research expanding the understanding of the formulation or implementation of corporate social responsibility (CSR) strategies, including theoretical and empirical studies (both quantitative and qualitative).Subject Coverage
Suitable topics include, but are not limited to, the following:
- How is CSR related to leadership and the characteristics of top executives?
- What are the antecedents and consequences of responsible decision making?
- How can CSR be embedded in strategy formulation and implementation (product, corporate, R&D, human resource management)?
- How is organisational performance affected by strategic CSR?
- What is the relationship between CSR, firm reputation and firm performance?
- What is the relationship between government regulation, strategy and CSR?
- How does the relationship between government regulation, strategy and CSR vary by country?
- How does culture affect CSR and strategy?
- What is the relationship between corporate governance and CSR?
- What is the relationship between technology and CSR?
Notes for Prospective Authors
Submitted papers should not have been previously published nor be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere. (N.B. Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written and if appropriate written permissions have been obtained from any copyright holders of the original paper).
All papers are refereed through a peer review process.
All papers must be submitted online. To submit a paper, please read our Submitting articles page.
Manuscripts due by: 15 January, 2015
Notification to authors: 15 April, 2015
Final versions due by: 15 August, 2015