Calls for papers
International Journal of Computational Economics and Econometrics
Special Issue on: "The Socio-Economics of Networks: Theory and Applications"
Dr. Giovanni Cerulli, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - National Research Council, Italy
Dr. Roberto Gabriele, University of Trento, Italy
We invite high-quality original research papers for this special issue. Both theoretical and applied papers dealing with networks in social sciences are welcome. Papers exploring the role of networks using statistical, econometric and computational techniques are highly encouraged. However, a number of speculative papers will also be considered.Subject Coverage
Suitable topics include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Applied micro and macro econometrics with networks
- Economic policies within network environments
- Markets and networks
- Agent-based modelling within networks
- Monte Carlo simulation for networks
- Game theory with networks
- Network design, optimisation methods and estimation
- Socio-economic network dynamics
- Software development and implementation for network analysis
- Geographical network and computation
- Bayesian networks
Notes for Prospective Authors
Submitted papers should not have been previously published nor be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere. (N.B. Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written and if appropriate written permissions have been obtained from any copyright holders of the original paper).
All papers are refereed through a peer review process.
All papers must be submitted online. To submit a paper, please read our Submitting articles page.
Manuscripts due by: 5 December, 2014
Notification to authors: 20 January, 2015
Final versions due by: 5 March, 2015