Calls for papers
International Journal of Information and Computer Security
Special Issue on: "Challenges and Solutions in Wireless Network Security"
Dr. P. Karthigaikumar, Karpagam College of Engineering, India
Dr. Joy Iong-Zong Chen, Dayeh University, Taiwan
Dr. J. Oliver Mount, Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology, South Korea
In recent years, the amount of sensitive data being transmitted over open environments is growing at an unprecedented pace and hence wireless networks have become one of the most powerful technologies today. However due to rapid development and applications, security in wireless networks involves different challenges. Currently there is a huge amount of research into wide spread wireless services and preserving trust and security.
The main objective of this special issue is to provide an ideal international communication medium for the research community and to facilitate the enhancement of the rapidly developing field of trust, security and privacy for wireless sensor networks (WSNs). Selected, enhanced papers from the 2nd International Conference on Electronics and Communication Systems (ICECS 2015) will be included but papers are welcome from other researchers as well.Subject Coverage
Suitable topics include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Trust, security and privacy models for WSNs
- Cross-layer design for security
- Formal methods for WSN security
- Security, privacy and cryptographic algorithms in WSNs
- Trust, security and privacy of mesh networks
- Security and privacy in body sensor networks
- Software security for sensor network nodes
- Security and privacy in medical sensor networks
- Trust-based protocols and computational model for WSNs
- Key security management in WSNs
- Secure routing and localisation protocols for WSNs
- Intrusion detection and prevention in WSNs
Notes for Prospective Authors
Submitted papers should not have been previously published nor be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere. (N.B. Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written and if appropriate written permissions have been obtained from any copyright holders of the original paper).
All papers are refereed through a peer review process.
All papers must be submitted online. To submit a paper, please read our Submitting articles page.
Full paper submission: 10 June, 2015
Notification to authors: 15 November, 2015
Final version submission: 15 December, 2015