Calls for papers
International Journal of High Performance Systems Architecture
Special Issue on: "Innovative Design Method for Smart Concurrent Systems"
Dr. P. Karthigaikumar, Karpagam College of Engineering, India
Dr. Anand Paul, Kyungpook National University, South Korea
Dr. N. M. Siva Mangai, Karunya University, India
With the rise of new smart embedded systems and internet of things (IoT), there is a need to carry information by more than two value (binary) to accelerate and satisfy the new programming paradigm. Thus it is urgent to have new hardware architecture that can support cyber-physical systems, mobile and wireless networks and related real-time systems.
This special issue specifically seeks novel, non-traditional implementation innovative architectural aspects and novel techniques for development of related theory, algorithm and case studies arising in the area of next generation smart embedded systems.
The issue will include substantially extended versions of selected papers presented at the International Conference on Electronics and Communication Systems 2015, but we also strongly encourage researchers unable to participate in the conference to submit articles for this call.Subject Coverage
Suitable topics include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Multiple-valued decision diagrams
- Innovative architectures and emerging technologies in smart systems
- Quantum computing/reversible computing
- Concurrent issues in ad-hoc, mobile and wireless networking, wireless sensor networks and communication protocol.
- Graph transformations as an elementary model of systems of systems (eg. cyber-physical systems, ambient systems)
- Computational/robust design and modelling of post quantum primitives
- Simulation based validation for heterogeneous smart systems
Notes for Prospective Authors
Submitted papers should not have been previously published nor be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere. (N.B. Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written and if appropriate written permissions have been obtained from any copyright holders of the original paper).
All papers are refereed through a peer review process.
All papers must be submitted online. To submit a paper, please read our Submitting articles page.
Deadline for submission: 10 June, 2015
Notification to authors: 15 November, 2015
Final versions due by: 15 December, 2015