Calls for papers
International Journal of Global Environmental Issues
Special Issue on: "Water and Wastewater Environmental Issues: Past and Present"
Associate Prof. Ioannis K.Kalavrouziotis, Hellenic Open University, Greece
Dr. Andreas N. Angelakis, Institute of Iraklion, Greece
This special issue aims to bring together a wide body of knowledge on water, wastewater and stormwater management technologies and to present contemporary management systems in which decentralised, cost-effective and environment-friendly methodologies are included.Subject Coverage
Suitable topics include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Image enhancement
- Traditional technologies for water and wastewater management
- Evolution of urban water, wastewater and storm water management
- Water and climatic changes and/or variability
- Cultural and socio-economic issues of water, wastewater and sanitation
- Irrigation and environment
- Other environmental issues
Notes for Prospective Authors
Submitted papers should not have been previously published nor be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere. (N.B. Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written and if appropriate written permissions have been obtained from any copyright holders of the original paper).
All papers are refereed through a peer review process.
All papers must be submitted online. To submit a paper, please read our Submitting articles page.
Manuscripts due by: 31 August, 2014