Calls for papers
International Journal of Auditing Technology
Special Issue on: "Compliance in Brazil"
Elmo Tambosi Filho, Methodist University of São Paulo, Brazil
The aim of this special issue is to acquaint our readers with compliance issues from the standpoint of practitioners and academia.
In the Brazilian organisational context, there are lots of biting issues hitting the capital market with impact on compliance which academia needs to address. Thus the need to publish this special issue to gather thoughts that explain the current scenario.Subject Coverage
Suitable topics include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Ontology of compliance
- Compliance and national laws
- Securities and exchange commission compliance
- SOX compliance for Brazilian companies
- Information systems and compliance
- Technology management and compliance
- Regulatory bodies and compliance
- Money laundering compliance rules
- InfoSec compliance (ISO 27001 ISO/IEC 17799)
- PCI compliance
- COBIT compliance
- Corporate governance and compliance
Notes for Prospective Authors
Submitted papers should not have been previously published nor be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere. (N.B. Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written and if appropriate written permissions have been obtained from any copyright holders of the original paper).
All papers are refereed through a peer review process.
All papers must be submitted online. To submit a paper, please read our Submitting articles page.
Submission of manuscript: 25 May, 2014
Notification to authors: 30 June, 2014
Revision submission: 30 July, 2014
Final version: 25 August, 2014