Calls for papers
International Journal of Service and Computing Oriented Manufacturing
Special Issue on: "Advances in Modelling, Simulation and Computing in Aeronautics and Astronautics"
Dr. Jie Zhang, Beijing Aerospace Automatic Control Institute, China
Dr. Qingzhen Zhang, Beihang University, China
Dr. Chunning Yang, Zhejiang University, China
Dr. Mei Wu, Northwestern Polytechnical University, China
Computer modelling and simulation, as a powerful decision making tool, plays an increasingly important role in aeronautics and astronautics through, for example, simulation analysis, real-time data processing, parameter optimisation and so on. Computer application requires continuous research and development to guarantee the advancement of aeronautics and astronautics.
Authors are invited to submit articles presenting research work, case studies and applications, both theoretical and applied.Subject Coverage
Suitable topics include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Advanced modelling and simulation technologies in aeronautics
- Advanced modelling and simulation technologies in astronautics
- Advanced computer control astronautics and astronautics
- Environment simulation and modelling for astronautics and astronautics
- Modelling, simulation and computing in aircraft trajectory design
- Modelling, simulation and computing of advanced terminal guidance law
- Modelling, simulation and computing of guidance law with constraints
- Modelling and simulation of aircraft coupling control
- Modelling and simulation of aircraft complex control
- Modelling, simulation and optimisation of aircraft formation flying
- Modelling simulation and optimisation in aero-assisted orbital transfer
- Simulation in spacecraft cooperative guidance and control
- Further topics concerning modelling, simulation and computing in aeronautics and astronautics
Notes for Prospective Authors
Submitted papers should not have been previously published nor be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere. (N.B. Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written and if appropriate written permissions have been obtained from any copyright holders of the original paper).
All papers are refereed through a peer review process.
All papers must be submitted online. To submit a paper, please read our Submitting articles page.
Manuscripts due by: 31 January, 2014
Notification to authors: 30 March, 2014
Final versions due by: 30 April, 2014