Calls for papers
International Journal of Six Sigma and Competitive Advantage
Special Issue on: "Six Sigma in Education"
Elizabeth A. Cudney, Missouri University of Science and Technology, USA
The aim of this special issue is to contribute to the existing body of knowledge and provide new insights/perspectives on the application of Six Sigma in academia.
Prospective authors are encouraged to employ a variety of methods utilising Six Sigma in academic settings through theoretical and empirical research investigations. This issue is targeted for academics in the areas of quality, Six Sigma and continuous improvement.Subject Coverage
Topics include but are not limited to:
- Development of six sigma curricula
- Academic programme improvement using six sigma tools
- Project-based learning using six sigma methodology
- Approaches for teaching six sigma
- Methodologies for developing community partnerships for teaching six sigma
- Redesigning curricula using design for six sigma
- Measuring programme effectiveness using six sigma
- Other related topics
Notes for Prospective Authors
Submitted papers should not have been previously published nor be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere. (N.B. Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written and if appropriate written permissions have been obtained from any copyright holders of the original paper).
All papers are refereed through a peer review process.
All papers must be submitted online. To submit a paper, please read our Submitting articles page.
Manuscripts due by: 30 September, 2014
Notification to authors: 1 November, 2014
Final versions due by: 31 January, 2015