Calls for papers
Latin American Journal of Management for Sustainable Development
Special Issue on: "Sustainable Development and Finance: Perspectives in Latin America"
Vinicius Amorim Sobreiro, University of Brasília, Brazil
Enzo Barberio Mariano, Sao Paulo State University, Brazil
Many countries in Latin America have been experiencing fast economic growth. And yet, we know very little about their practices within the complex relationship between sustainable development and finance.
This special issue aims to present research results in order to address this need and move forward in this subject area. The issue’s objective is to publish high-quality original articles that deal with the topics listed below in a Latin American context.Subject Coverage
Suitable topics include but are not limited to:
- Finance policy for sustainable development
- Innovative financing for sustainability
- Sustainable development in project finance
- Banking systems and implications for sustainable development
- Asset pricing and sustainable development
- Green finance as a challenge and an opportunity
- Sustainable development in emerging finance markets
- Corporate finance and sustainable development
Notes for Prospective Authors
Submitted papers should not have been previously published nor be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere. (N.B. Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written and if appropriate written permissions have been obtained from any copyright holders of the original paper).
All papers are refereed through a peer review process.
All papers must be submitted online. To submit a paper, please read our Submitting articles page.
Submission of Manuscripts: 31 March, 2014
Notification to Authors: 30 June, 2014
Final Versions Due: 30 September, 2014