Calls for papers
International Journal of Advanced Intelligence Paradigms
Special Issue on: "Random Neural Networks: Advances and Applications"
Erol Gelenbe, Imperial College London, UK
This special issue will address novel developments in random neural network-based modelling methods, their analysis and learning algorithms, and applications in computer science and optimisation, distributed systems and networks and bioinformatics.Subject Coverage
Suitable topics include but are not limited to:
- New mathematical developments concerning the random neural network (RNN) and related mathematical models such as G-networks
- Analytical solutions for RNN- and G-network-based methods
- Efficient numerical solution techniques for the RNN and G-networks
- Mapping G-networks into optimisation problems
- G-network models in bioinformatics
- Novel learning algorithms for G-networks and the RNN
- Application of the RNN to network routing
- RNN applications to hard combinatorial optimisation problems
- Managing distributed systems with RNN-based techniques
Notes for Prospective Authors
Submitted papers should not have been previously published nor be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere. (N.B. Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper was not originally copyrighted and if it has been completely re-written).
All papers are refereed through a peer review process. A guide for authors, sample copies and other relevant information for submitting papers are available on the Author Guidelines page.
Manuscripts due by: 1 March, 2013