Calls for papers
Journal for International Business and Entrepreneurship Development
Special Issue on: "Strategy in Emerging Markets"
Guest Editors: J. Mark Munoz and Michael Pettus, Millikin University, USA
The objective of this special issue is to help readers expand their understanding on how business organisations strategise to achieve success in emerging markets. It aims to converge concepts pertaining to theory and practice.Subject Coverage
Topics include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Marketing to emerging markets
- Business development in emerging markets
- Emerging market entry modes
- International/global strategy
- Strategic alliances in emerging markets
- M&A in emerging markets
- Business challenges in emerging markets and strategic implications
- Heightening competitiveness in emerging markets
- Managing competition in emerging markets
Notes for Prospective Authors
Submitted papers should not have been previously published nor be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere. (N.B. Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper was not originally copyrighted and if it has been completely re-written).
All papers are refereed through a peer review process. A guide for authors, sample copies and other relevant information for submitting papers are available on the Author Guidelines page.
Submission of Manuscripts: 15 May, 2013
Notification to Authors: 15 August, 2013
Final Versions Due: 15 November, 2013