Calls for papers
International Journal of Simulation and Process Modelling
Special Issue on: "Simulation and Process Modelling in Safety and Emergencies"
Dr. Dash Wu, University of Toronto, Canada
Today’s economy has always met with various emergency events. Businesses benefit from conducting simulation and modelling of various safety and emergency events using tools such as scenario analysis. Most organisations realise that they will improve performance if they build good scenario analysis systems.
This special issue is intended to present state-of-the-art work that demonstrates tools which improve simulation and process modelling tools in e-society. Both theoretical and applied work is welcome.Subject Coverage
Suitable topics include but are not limited to:
- Reengineering of business processes
- Supply chain simulation
- Production and healthcare processes management
- Aviation safety process modelling
- Modelling emergency business processes
- E-business processes and safety
- Verification and validation, simulation life-cycle evolution
- Web-based scenario security simulation
- Performance optimisation through emergency simulation
- Other issues related to simulation and process modelling in safety
Notes for Prospective Authors
Submitted papers should not have been previously published nor be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere. (N.B. Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper was not originally copyrighted and if it has been completely re-written).
All papers are refereed through a peer review process. A guide for authors, sample copies and other relevant information for submitting papers are available on the Author Guidelines page.
Submission deadline: 30 April, 2013 (extended)