Calls for papers
International Journal of Materials and Product Technology
Special Issue on: "Emergency Materials and Product Technology"
Dr. Dash Wu, University of Toronto, Canada
Emergency materials and products play an important role in emergency engineering management. As good practice in emergency materials and product technology, evaluating the ability of the current resource’s reserve system is the first step of developing such advanced technology.
This special issue is intended to develop emergency materials and product tools and applications. Authors are encouraged to submit both theoretical and applied articles addressing the theme of the issue.Subject Coverage
Suitable topics include but are not limited to:
- Product development management
- Manufacturing methods and technologies under emergency times
- Safety material selection
- Material economics and management
- Deformation analysis and structural safety
- Failure-preventative technology
- National and international product liability
- Technical insurance and reinsurance
- Concurrent engineering and risks
- Materials outsourcing risks
- TQM risks
- Performance evaluation of materials and product technology
- Other issues related to emergency materials and product technology
Notes for Prospective Authors
Submitted papers should not have been previously published nor be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere. (N.B. Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper was not originally copyrighted and if it has been completely re-written).
All papers are refereed through a peer review process. A guide for authors, sample copies and other relevant information for submitting papers are available on the Author Guidelines page.
Submission deadline: 30 May, 2013 (extended)