Calls for papers
International Journal of High Performance Systems Architecture
Special Issue on: "Recent Advances on High Performance Memetic Algorithms"
Prof. Zhihua Cui, Taiyuan University of Science and Technology, China
Prof. Xiao-Zhi Gao, University of Eastern Finland, Finland
Memetic Computing (MC) represents a paradigm that uses the notion of meme(s) as units of information encoded in computational representations for the purpose of problem-solving. MC has been successfully manifested as memetic algorithm, where meme has been typically perceived as individual learning procedures, adaptive improvement procedures or local search operators that enhance the capability of population-based search algorithms. One of the recent trends is the development of high performances for MC with parallel models. The main aim of this special issue is to promote and advance research activities related to all facets of high performances for MC.Subject Coverage
Suitable topics include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Parallelisation of memetic algorithms for future generation computing
- Theoretical performance analysis for memetic algorithms
- New performance evaluation manners for large-scale, multi-scale, multi-objective, constrained, sparse and free optimisation
- Hybrid metaheuristic algorithms of memetic algorithms
- Multi-task learning and optimization of memetic algorithms
- Dynamic search strategies of memetic algorithms
- The analyses and application of the real-time performance for memetic algorithms
- High performance memetic algorithms design for industrial applications
Notes for Prospective Authors
Submitted papers should not have been previously published nor be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere. (N.B. Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written and if appropriate written permissions have been obtained from any copyright holders of the original paper).
All papers are refereed through a peer review process.
All papers must be submitted online. To submit a paper, please read our Submitting articles page.
Submission deadline: 30 November, 2022
Notification of reviewing results: 31 December, 2022
Revised version submission deadline: 31 January, 2023
Final notification: 28 February, 2023