Calls for papers
International Journal of Reliability and Safety
ICMTEA2020: Special Issue on: "Current practices in System Reliability Modelling"
Prof. Mangey Ram, Graphic Era Deemed to be University, India
Dr. Adarsh Anand, University of Delhi, India
Prof. Alex Karagrigoriou, University of the Aegean, Greece
The aim of this special issue is to bring the recent advancements in the field of system reliability and related optimisation techniques under one canopy.
We would like to bring together the work of leading engineers, researchers and academicians across the globe and present their novel theories, technologies and applications of mathematics in the field of system reliability management.
The Target audience for this special issue is scientists/ researcher in the field of mathematical modelling. Besides that, engineering students (undergraduate and postgraduate); engineers, research scientists/ academicians involved in the system reliability engineering and optimisation related work.
The Guest Editors will be inviting substantially extended versions of selected papers presented at the 4th International Conference on Mathematical Techniques in Engineering Applications, 2020 (ICMTEA2020) for review and potential publication, but are also inviting other experts to submit articles for this call.Subject Coverage
Suitable topics include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Reliability assessment methods
- Reliability in engineering design
- Reliability modelling and testing
- Reliability-based design optimisation
- Safety analysis
- Safety-critical and high assurance systems
- Security analytics
- Software quality assurance and system integration
- Software reliability and testing
- Fuzzy logic applications
- Robust design
- Progressive reliability
- System reliability
- Random fields
- Stochastic modelling
- Systems design and design complexity
- Systems engineering
- Operations engineering and analytics
- Operations research
- Mathematical modelling
- Uncertainty quantification and propagation using probabilistic and non-probabilistic methods
- Engineering decisions under uncertainty
- Probabilistic and non-probabilistic safety assessment
- Reliability and safety relationship
- Engineering design for safety and reliability
- Reliability-based condition assessment
- Other related topics
Notes for Prospective Authors
Submitted papers should not have been previously published nor be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere. (N.B. Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written and if appropriate written permissions have been obtained from any copyright holders of the original paper).
All papers are refereed through a peer review process.
All papers must be submitted online. To submit a paper, please read our Submitting articles page.
Manuscripts due by: 15 March, 2021
Notification to authors: 15 May, 2021
Final versions due by: 15 August. 2021