Calls for papers
International Journal of Public Sector Performance Management
ICRTBEV 2020: Special Issue on: "Recent Trends in Business and Entrepreneurial Ventures"
Dr. Sandeep Poddar, Lincoln University College, Malaysia
Dr. Gamal S.A. Khalifa, Fayoum University, Egypt
Dr. Pranam Dhar, West Bengal State University, India
Dr. Abuelhassan Elshazly Abuelhassan, Umm Al-Qura University, Saudi Arabia
The special issue will contain high-level articles from public and private sector decision makers as well as entrepreneurs, investors and researchers from the South East Asian region and abroad. It will aim to build a bridge and link start-ups and SMEs to investors, financiers and established corporates to create business partnerships and joint ventures.
This special issue welcomes qualitative as well as quantitative and mixed methodologies, as long as they are well grounded in the literature. Please refer to the following articles:
- Dana, L.P. & Dumez, H. (2015) 'Qualitative Research Revisited: Epistemology of a Comprehensive Approach,' International Journal of Entrepreneurship & Small Business 26 (2), October 2015, pp. 154-170.
- Dana, L.P. & Dana, T.E. (2005) 'Expanding the Scope of Methodologies Used in Entrepreneurship Research,' International Journal of Entrepreneurship & Small Business 2 (1), 2005, pp. 79-88.
Suitable topics include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Corporate Governance
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Corporate Finance
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- International Business
- Global Economics
- Organizations Finance
- Knowledge Management
- Developing Country
- Multinational Companies
- Cross-Cultural Management
- International Human Resources Management
- Healthcare Management
- Waste Management
- Energy from Waste and Biomass
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Water Resource Management
Notes for Prospective Authors
Submitted papers should not have been previously published nor be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere. (N.B. Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written and if appropriate written permissions have been obtained from any copyright holders of the original paper).
All papers are refereed through a peer review process.
All papers must be submitted online. To submit a paper, please read our Submitting articles page.
If you have any queries concerning this special issue, please email Dr. Sandeep Poddar at email@example.com.
Manuscripts due by: 31 May, 2020
Notification to authors: 31 August, 2020
Final versions due by: 30 November, 2020