Calls for papers
International Journal of Public Sector Performance Management
IJPSPM SAC-MESS 2019: Special Issue on: "Accounting, Performance Management Innovations, and Responsible and Lean Practices in Public Sector Organisations"
Prof. Kamariah Ismail, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, Malaysia
Dr. Muhammad Khyzer Bin Dost, Superior University, Pakistan
Dr. Muhammad Wasim Akram, Scientia Academia, Malaysia
For this special issue, the Guest Editors will be inviting substantially extended versions of selected papers presented at 1st Scientia Academia Conference on Management, Entrepreneurship, and Social Sciences (SAC-MESS 2019) for review and potential publication, but are also inviting other experts to submit articles for this call.
The special issue welcomes qualitative as well as quantitative and mixed methodologies, as long as they are well grounded in the literature. Please refer to the following articles:
- Dana, L.P. & Dumez, H. (2015) ‘Qualitative Research Revisited: Epistemology of a Comprehensive Approach,’ International Journal of Entrepreneurship & Small Business 26 (2), October 2015, pp. 154-170.
- Dana, L.P. & Dana, T.E. (2005) ‘Expanding the Scope of Methodologies Used in Entrepreneurship Research,’ International Journal of Entrepreneurship & Small Business 2 (1), 2005, pp. 79-88.
Suitable topics include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Business administration
- Management consulting
- Management training and development
- Social sciences and business
- Organisational behaviour
- Research methods
- Critical management
- Supply chain management
- Accounting and finance
- Human resource management
- Business, management and accounting
- Strategy and management
- Banking and finance
- Business statistics
- Change and knowledge management
- Creativity and innovation
Notes for Prospective Authors
Submitted papers should not have been previously published nor be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere. (N.B. Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written and if appropriate written permissions have been obtained from any copyright holders of the original paper).
All papers are refereed through a peer review process.
All papers must be submitted online. To submit a paper, please read our Submitting articles page.
If you have any queries concerning this special issue, please email Dr. Muhammad Wasim Akram at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Manuscripts due by: 28 April, 2019
Notification to authors: 28 June, 2019
Final versions due by: 28 October, 2019