Calls for papers
International Journal of Business and Globalisation
SAC-MESS 2019: Special Issue on: "Entrepreneurship’s Role in Wealth Creation in Emerging Markets: Business Excellence Models"
Prof. Kamariah Ismail, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, Malaysia
Dr. Muhammad Khyzer Bin Dost, Superior University, Pakistan
Dr. Muhammad Wasim Akram, Scientia Academia, Malaysia
For this special issue, the Guest Editors will be inviting substantially extended versions of selected papers presented at the 1st Scientia Academia Conference on Management, Entrepreneurship, and Social Sciences (SAC-MESS 2019) for review and potential publication, but are also inviting other experts to submit articles for this call.
The special issue welcomes qualitative as well as quantitative and mixed methodologies, as long as they are well grounded in the literature. Please refer to the following articles:
- Dana, L.P. & Dumez, H. (2015) ‘Qualitative Research Revisited: Epistemology of a Comprehensive Approach,’ International Journal of Entrepreneurship & Small Business 26 (2), October 2015, pp. 154-170.
- Dana, L.P. & Dana, T.E. (2005) ‘Expanding the Scope of Methodologies Used in Entrepreneurship Research,’ International Journal of Entrepreneurship & Small Business 2 (1), 2005, pp. 79-88.
Suitable topics include, but are not limited, to the following:
- International business
- Law and business
- Business statistics
- Business ethics
- Management information systems
- Business management
- Business strategy
- Cross-cultural management
- Financing ventures
- Small and medium-sized enterprises
- Corporate entrepreneurship
- Research methods
- Social sciences and business
- Natural sciences and business
Notes for Prospective Authors
Submitted papers should not have been previously published nor be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere. (N.B. Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written and if appropriate written permissions have been obtained from any copyright holders of the original paper).
All papers are refereed through a peer review process.
All papers must be submitted online. To submit a paper, please read our Submitting articles page.
If you have any queries concerning this special issue, please email Dr. Muhammad Wasim Akram at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Manuscripts due by: 6 May, 2019