| Editor in Chief: Dr. Ing. Mohammed Dahane |
ISSN online: 1758-7972
ISSN print: 1758-7964
4 issues per year
The remanufacturing and reverse supply chain concepts have risen to prominence due to limitations of classical manufacturing systems in managing the product throughout its lifecycle while taking into account that sustainability constraints are becoming increasingly important. In this context, IJREM is devoted to methods, techniques, applications and practices dealing especially with end-of-lifecycle operations. Different viewpoints, such as managerial and engineering as well as business, are addressed to help manage, optimise and control remanufacturing processes.
- Hybrid (manufacturing/remanufacturing) production systems
- Reverse logistics
- Reliability, inspection and maintenance management
- Disassembly operations
- Spare parts management
- Production control, planning and scheduling
- Collection, reuse and refurbishment strategies
More on this journal...
The objective of IJREM is to ensure wide dissemination of original ideas in all remanufacturing fields. It aims to highlight the multidisciplinary dimension related to remanufacturing processes which gives an effective and efficient opportunity of coordination and collaboration between decision makers, managers, government administration and regulation, and research institutions.Readership
IJREM provides an opportunity to ensure communication between professionals, academics, researchers and policy makers dealing with management, engineering and business fields of remanufacturing problems.Contents
IJREM publishes original papers, review papers, industrial case studies, short notes and communications. Special Issues devoted to related topics will occasionally be considered for publication.
This title is not yet published.
More on permissions
IJREM is indexed in:
IJREM is listed in:
This journal is yet to be included in any lists or directories.
Editor in Chief
- Dahane, Mohammed, Université de Lorraine, France
- Khatab, Abdelhakim, Université de Lorraine, France
Editorial Board Members
- Aghezzaf, El-Houssaine, Ghent University, Belgium
- Ait-Kadi, Daoud, Université Laval, Canada
- Baykasoglu, Adil, Dokuz Eylul University, Turkey
- Benyoucef, Lyes, Aix-Marseille University, France
- Chen, Mingyuan, Concordia University, Canada
- Dialo, Claver, Dalhousie University, Canada
- Govindan, Kannan, University of Southern Denmark, Denmark
- Kim, Taebok, Hanyang University, Republic of Korea
- Li, Yongjian, Nankai University, China
- Meena, Purushottam Lal, New York Institute of Technology, USA
- Nee, Andrew Yeh-Ching, National University of Singapore, Singapore
- Sarmah, Sarada Prasad, Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur, India
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our preparing and submitting articles page.