| Editor in Chief: Prof. George Perry|
ISSN online: 2048-7320
ISSN print: 2048-7312
4 issues per year
IJEBB is a peer-reviewed journal offering authors and readers opportunities to share the latest concepts and developments in the increasingly-significant field of ecological bioscience and biotechnology, access current case studies in ecological engineering and explore the market potential for ecological biotechnologies. It covers applications of ecological technology and scientific discoveries to the natural environment, human habitation and environmental sustainability. IJEBB provides a key forum to bring together state-of-the-art research of interest to scientists, engineers and policymakers in related fields worldwide.
- Biodiversity and ecosystems function
- Ecological restoration and management
- Ecotoxicology and environmental safety
- Ecological impact of toxic pollutants
- Ecosystem bioscience and response to global changes
- Microbiology ecology
- Environmental microbiology
- Interaction between microbes, plants and sediments
- Ecology and environmental health
- Ecological remediation
- Fate and transport of pollutants in the environment
- Watershed ecology
- Environment and sustainable development
More on this journal...
The objective of IJEBB is to establish an effective channel of communication between academic and research institutions and industrial practitioners. It also aims to promote and coordinate developments in the field of ecological bioscience and biotechnology. The international dimension is emphasised in order to overcome cultural and national barriers and to meet the needs of accelerating technological and ecological change and changes in the global economy.Readership
IJEBB provides a vehicle to help professionals, academics, researchers and policy makers working in the field of ecological bioscience and biotechnology to disseminate information and to learn from each other's work.Contents
IJEBB publishes original papers, review papers, technical reports, case studies and book reviews. Special Issues devoted to important topics in ecological bioscience and biotechnology will occasionally be published.
This title is not yet published.
More on permissions
IJEBB is indexed in:
IJEBB is listed in:
This journal is yet to be included in any lists or directories.
Editor in Chief
- Perry, George, University of Texas, USA
- Castellani, Rudolph J., West Michigan University, USA
- Singh, Sandeep Kumar, University of Chicago, USA
Regional Editor Asia Pacific
- Singhal, Naresh, University of Auckland, New Zealand
Regional Editor Europe
- Scholz, Miklas, University of Salford, UK
Editorial Board Members
- Atwood, Craig S., University of Wisconsin-Madison, USA
- Friedland, Robert, University of Louisville, USA
- Liang, Wei, Chinese Academy of Sciences, China
- Myszograj, Sylwia, University of Zielona Góra, Poland
- Shenk, Justin, University of Osnabrück, Germany
- Wang, Xinglong, Case Western Reserve University, USA
- Wu, Ta Yeong, Monash University, Malaysia
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.